Reviews for You Took It All Away
Rhocar chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow, you write with such emotion, felt it all, bravo
MentalBrink chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I've been through that so often I sometimes recognize the feeling as normality...

Nice job.

You have me brainstorming my own lyrics haha (no stealing! I promise.)

-Taylor
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hmm. This got me thinking.

I often ponder over the injustice that is lost love. Did you ever think about it? The fact that every crime is punishable, except the ones you commit against those who love you?

Think about it. A man can hit you. He goes to jail. Yet he can lie to your face, lead you on for years, pretend he loves you and wind up destroying your entire world with NO PUNISHMENT whatsoever!

Isn't it crazy, how the most painful, scarring injuries are all in your chest, where no one can see? Where no one understands and no one can properly mend them?

I find that idea endlessly, fearfully fascinating.

I would like very much to capture it in at least one of my stories. I think if I could do that, it would really speak to my readers and help me grow. That would be quite an accomplishment.

I'd say you've captured it very well, even in this short poem. Got my brain buzzing!

Good job!
LuxAurorae chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww...

I liked it! I enjoyed that you were able to convey your message and still make it rhyme. I'm not one to appreciate poems much, but I always prefer them to be rhyming, because it gives it a certain rhythm resembling music. Poems are always more beautiful to me with that rhythm.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A poignant, poetic expression of the pain of loss and regret that things couldn't have worked out differently. Well done.
GriLl0ws chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love this poem also, you are antural when it comes to angst and I know you have said you cannot write real life, but with these two peoms you posted on here, I would say you've touched alot of real life issues...including some of my person ones with my last relationship :)

Keep up the good work, would love to read more of poetry and stories, and cannot wait for the updates!

B.