Reviews for Nathan's Tale
Random Hero Fan chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
D'aaaawwww that was so good! Sweet but heartwrenching. Lol. I was a little surprised to see part of the last chapter repeated in this, but imo it works better here. Loved it!
Blackawn-70631 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Funny, of all the sorts of bad guys there are, Nate handles the lizards.

I like the ending, the ending says it all. Because she's vampire, she sleeps during the day. Hence the "good day" part before she sleeps.

Now you know I'm looking forward to the rest.
Random Hero Fan chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I'm a little reluctant to comment in depth on an unfinished chapter, but I like what I see so far. The conflicts are very clear, and are presented organically through the dialogue. I'm looking forward to a night on the town with nate and margareta!
kat chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
very good continuation to the last story
blackdawn-70631 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
I thought you'de NEVER post another chapter! What's pretty bad on my end, I was checking for updats on this story while at work. Hoping there was another chapter I could look forward to reading once getting home.

But I fully understand your predictament, don't wanna jump the gun like that, it wouldn't make any sense.

I think you came off steady with this and just right. I also like at the end when they start anew.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Wow. Talk about a slap in the face. First from the mother, then the second from the daughter when she said she's to be betrothed.

This chapter is a rollercoaster of emotion, and for it being a fluff story I like where it's going.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Wow! Nathan sure does know how to pick his fun friends. But hey, at least he got to get out of the facility anyways. ;D
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Talk about a mind boggler. That would be rather confusing the next day. I really liked the bit when Nathan is in the Gym.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Nice way of hearing the other side of the story. First through the parents, then through the children.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Woah, talk about an intriguing chapter, specially the end! They just keep getting more and more interesting. Looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen in the next one. Keep them coming!
Just a Crazy Man chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Love, and Happy New year.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
More please...and happy new year.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
E! Finally, I been waiting for another Only Half story. This one looks great, and what a way than to open up the first chap than with a fight scene. Nathan seems like he's going to be an interesting character.

I say you did a swell job with summing up thirty years prior of history, plus more than that all in one chapter. I like it even more that you lengthened it out throughout the whole chapter instead of blotching the entire history into one chunk.

Anyway, you know I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Uriel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010