Reviews for Horror High
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
Hey, yep, it has been a while. I've quite forgotten all of the characters. Well, no, i remember them. Just not their names.

Very morbid chapter, lots of great mood. hmm, seems like the plot is finally being revealed. is the dark mastermind that one girl who made sarcastic remarks all the time?
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
i kinda forgot about Tala to, except for that nagging feeling that someone was missing. the way i organize them in my head is, tala jenny, adolpha jasmine, adrian meredith, jack alimah, megumi(love the random japanese name). still, alimah is the only character i really connect with, the rest are still only words. things are heating up, indeed.i'm looking forward to seeing how your going to end this, becuae there is a ton of loose ends that need to be seen to, like this dark master dude, and how megumi can someone communicate with him and bother his minion.
ggtoti chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Liking it so far :). I always feel lured by high school stories. I like the story and the way you write, I wanna know more about the girls :)
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
so you've bumped of Adolpha? well, okay, just realize that bumping of a character is like using a trump card. it's something you don't generally do casually, you generally make the most you can out of it. if you do do it casually, it's becuase your a great horror writer like stephen king, and your making a reallly dark mood.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
okay, first to make something straight, I'm sorry if i can't always review your chapter at once, but often i don't have time when i check my email. So, this review is going to be cumulative for the last few chapters. I finally know who everyone is. It took a while, but I've got it, and I'm elated about it. Also, I'll have you know that you are on my list of favorite authors, and have been for a while. Pout. But moving on... Since i now know the characters, as well as a basic sketch as to what each can do, things are making a lot more sense. How ever, there is still abundant confusing. Like, whats up with the wolf, and who is the dark master thing, and how could megumi see him? besides pyrokinesis, it seems Megumi has other powers... Thanks for revealing more about the book's wish giving talents, i thought there would have to be a limit, and three is traditional. The story is getting much smoother, there's great improvement, but it's still kindoff choppy. But, to address your impassioned declarations in earlier chapters. I know exactly how you feel. I'm only posting one story right now, 21 century breakdown, and it has obtained not a single review, and i can't even find it on just in for somereason. I realize lack of reviews can make things seem very pointless, so i commend your ability to keep on keeping on. That's what you need to finish a book, writing endurance. As you said, you don't have to listen to any advice, but i'll still give it, just to annoy you. may want to give more back round information for the characters, like you did for Alimah(my favorite character, by the way), it makes people care more for the characters. You have absolutely astounding descriptive abilities, it's fantastic. i love this story.
PersnickitySnit chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
this is going way too fast. this reads like a short story that's trying too hard to be something it's not. i like the idea but i'm not thrilled with where this is going. sorry to be so brutally honest but i find people sugarcoat too much on this site.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
whoa, some one stop dis girl, she be going insane. i actually go most of this. and i'm getting the characters down now. my questions are, do they have a limited amount of requests? also, why has none of them gone insane with power, wished themselves away from everyone else with the book, and then took over the world? that probably would happen. it's not like everyone there is ubber nice. nice descripion, pretty direct.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
the quality is improving, actually. the only thing that's really holding it back now is i still dont' have a clue who's who. the problem is, i read a chapter, and then by the time the next one comes i forget all the people. try focusing on one character, then we can remember all the rest by their relationship to the main character. humans are great at remembering relationships.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
so that explains your sudden prolific posting. great chapter, i'm starting to get things. and the ominous comments at the end was cool. just watch out for the cheesyness factor.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
so, how did jasmine and megumi get in the fire? i thought they were out in the woods. also, how is fanfiction? i don't use it, but it seems many people do. is it fun?
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
interesting...very interesting... i see you have chosen skip ahead in the story, a risky move, by all accounts, but i think this time it worked. anyway, the plot is certianly thickening, and things are much less confusing , i must remind you that one of the most enjoyable portions of reading are the reaction peices. we love reading the different characters reactions to events, this also build these characters. you have cut their reaction to the revelation that their sacrifices on the book were real. good luck with whatever your planning, and please post sooner than you did last time, time and other engagemets permitting.
d chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
o the supernatural is starting...
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
i'm uh, getting closer to understanding. so, this is supernatural? i suppose your doing a lead in first. so, maybe you should do some back round. like, who are these people, and where are they. i'm guessing british private school. really good dialogue, but try adding in some description of the surrounndings.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
i don't have the slightest clue what's going on. don't get me wrong, the banter in the dialogue is very good, but it's so confusing. who the heck is who? who's on who's side? when you have so many people, it's best to use description and declaritive sentences to focus our minds upon who's who. like, jenna was a shy girl. and then later "Hey, guys, stop" Jenna said bayfully. we make the connection. hmm. maybe i just need to reread the first few chapters.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
poor teacher. This be a good start, and much is left unknown. for example, the major character, as well as why it's called horror high. But, it reveals the characters. Most of them appear to be superficial snobs, but you can never trust first appearences, they're rarely true. I can't wait to see where thsi goes.