Reviews for My Guardian Angel
MythicalWitch2012 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
love this :)
Ash-Rulz chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
plz make them have a hot scene next

love you sammii
Ash-Rulz chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
plz add some hot scenes
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
What a change! Although I have to point out - that scene wasn't realistic in some way. Small details should've been added - she could have asked him his name, and the fact that he accepted so easily? Hmm, that's pretty suspicious. I do like the details you've given us in the beginning, it gave a clear picture of the narrator's role!

x mandy

~review marathon, link in my profile
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Compelling chapter! I wonder who that guy in her dream was. Great job, that part was a good hook and any reader would definitely want to read more. It's good that the narrator is sticking with her gut and isn't giving in to Cassiel so easily! Nicely done!

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
I didn't like that Cassiel lied to her! She isn't going to like him for it when she finds out what actually happened. Although for the sake of character development, it was good for Cassiel.

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Interesting twist! So Cassiel is an actual guardian angel. I wonder if that means he won't end up with Ella... Anyhow, cool twist you've incorporated here. I like how Cassiel has his own unique voice, and that his narration is different from Ella's.

x mandy

~review marathon, link in my profile!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
So Cassiel's a good person after all! He seems to really care about Ella, albeit not knowing her at all. I like how he's portrayed so far, he's a strong character. Slightly stalker-ish, but I'll let it pass for now.

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
The only fault I saw here was the realism of this. An E cup? Isn't that a bit... much? But I like how you portrayed Ella as a really unique girl, someone who isn't insecure or boring. It's a nice change from the usual stereotype.

But I thought the rape scene was extremely underdone. You can't just put a few descriptions together and expect it to mold into a perfect scene. I think you could add a lot to that last part, especially of the emotions of Ella. Also, shouldn't Ella have realized that Gabe was so creepy? If she regularly flirted with him, then she had to have realized something was off about him. Just a thought.

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Interesting start! I liked the title of 'My Guardian Angel', it shows how important a role Cassiel will be playing in Ella's life. He's a strange person, I'm not sure if I like him or not. We haven't seen much of her life and about her, so nothing on that yet.

x mandy

~review marathon, link in my profile!
pinkcar7956 chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
gr it keeps doing it... ok one more time.. "I LOVE THIS STORY"
pinkcar7956 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
o lol i meant to say "i
pinkcar7956 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I
Arabea chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
I suggest ellaborating on the difference between angels and the Fallen Ones, and talking about the culture more. That would be interesting.
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
so what the hell has been going on with this chapter? who is the guy? what did she remember? what did he mean that he couldn't wait to meet her?

come on sammii! tel me