Reviews for Howl
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Well Hayley-I can't say she took that very well now can I! Oh how the webs keep tangling up!
Wolflover08 chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
Hey, I absolutely LOVE your story! It is so good, and I love the plot. But I don't understand about the whole asexual thing. Is that even possible? Anyways whatever, this is a great story and I saw the hateful flames in your reviews. Don't worry about them; you're a great author and you deserve WAY more reviews! But can you give more detail on what everyone looks like? I actually like the idea of you letting us decide what they look like, for me it's more fun to imagine the characters. Keep it up, and UPDATE! :)
Binkybaby chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
hmmm... update soon
Alaeryel chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Ok Girl-they are getting on famously-she wants him to meet her parents BUT her reaction to that seemed a bit overreactive which leads me to some very HARSH questions but will not put here! It will interesting to find out why she acted that way-I AGAIN WILL BE WAITING WITH ABATED BREATH FOR MORE and you ARE DOING A MOST MARVELOUS JOB BOTH WITH STORY AND WRITING-AMAZEMENT abounds!
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
OMG this chapter was ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT-I LOVE the zoo altho I prefer the zoo in Portland than I do Fresno's but oh well! One of these years I want to go to the San Diego zoo! HMMM I would have thought those wolves would have felt a kindred spirit in Lukas-I was wrong! I know everything Emma said about wolves and her loving them BUT wolves and werewolves to me would be completely different things and still WONDERING how she will react when Lukas tells her about himself-I AM GETTING TO EXCITED at the prospect-ANOTHER FABULOUS AND EXCEPTIONAL CHAPTER Tumble!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
This chapter made me smile like the Cheschire Cat-it was so sweet and I know my sister would die to see a Bronco's game in person! She is a big bronco's fan whereas I am a Dolphin's fan. She is getting more and more comfortable with Lukas huh? I wonder how she will react when she knows his secret-hmmm cannot wait for that myself! GREAT JOB!
Binkybaby chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Whoa
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
SIS in bed-can't wait for more!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
MY MY MY-they finally had their first kiss-LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! I really ENJOY how you have written Emma-STRONG, INDEPENDENT yet still SOFT, LOVING and NEEDING HELP AT TIMES-you wrote her as a well rounded person thus far and I LOVE IT! It is a nice change from the damsel in distress stories altho I do LOVE THEM TOO. My heart leaped at the park scene-EXCELLENT WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Oh how I ADORED THIS CHAPTER! I don't understand how anyone could hate this story-I THINK IT IS AMAZING! If someone doesn't like it then they don't have to read-I think you are doing a MOST MARVELOUS JOB with it myself Tumble! I am ENRAPTURED WITH THIS WORLD YOU HAVE CREATED and your characters are GREAT! Keep up the BEAUTIFUL WORK-YOU HAVE AN AVID FOLLOWER IN ME!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
AAAAHHHHH the SWEETNESS is coming in to play now-and it made me GRIN EAR FROM EAR! I HAVE DEFINITELY FALLEN HOOK LINE AND SINKER FOR YOUR STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I AM DYING HERE-what MORE do you have coming up that is going to COMPLETELY BAMBOOZLE ME? I am LOVING how this story is really keeping me on my toes and in a CONSTANT STATE OF EXCITEMENT and EAGERNESS-you are BRILLIANT!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Tumble-INTENSE, HEART POUNDING! PERFECT STORY, PERFECT WRITING-OUT OF THIS WORLD FABULOUS!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Ok-I know now who those men are-they are hunters and ran into the two of them BUT I still don't know what Emma's secret is-and it is KILLING ME! Now, I am also CURIOUS ABOUT Amber-what is she hiding? I hope they find her fast and rescue her before too much happens to Emma-I really LOVED her crass personality! I know she won't be killed but still-I don't want to see her hurt either! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO HEADING THERE NOW-I AM IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL AMAZEMENT!
DrunkOnImagination chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
You know how ironic it is that I was listening to a song called Howl (by FLorence The machine) when I stumbled across this?
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »