Reviews for Howl
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
WOW-ok you have really made my CURIOSITY JUMP with this chapter! Emma has a secret now and I JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS and then for her to be ATTACKED-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING? Oh my goodness-this is really getting EXCITING and I AM DYING HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Ok Tumble-can I ask you a question without seeming stalkerish? Are you from California? I won't ask which town but I will tell you this-I know Farmersville-it is not too far from where I live. I live in Hanford and my sons father lives in Visalia an his parents live in Exeter! I nearly fainted when I read this chapter and saw that town in here! Not too many people know of the smaller towns of California. Now regarding this chapter-BRILLIANT, OUT STANDING, PERFECTION and I couldn't help but GRIN and BOUNCE in my seat-LOVED IT! YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY GOING HERE AND AMAZING WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
That was quite an interesting date and most guys would have walked off if they saw it was male strippers-I know I would but that is beside the point! She is wearing down but still refuses to admit wholely to herself let alone him-this is PERFECTION to me!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
What did his pack do to make him leave? To hate them? Hmmm another mystery to try to wrap my mind around-just PERFECT! I think it is smart to keep Emma out of this but who knows what will happen later-huh? EXCELLENT STORY and AMAZING WRITING!
ha ha chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
you suck
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL-you definitely threw me for a loop-I WAS WRONG and she is human though I should have caught that fact when he first met her-he would have smelled wolf if she were-GREAT JOB! I love a mystery to my stories and I love twists that keep me guessing! I have fallen head over heels with this already and can't wait for more so on to the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Well well well-thanks to her friend Lukas has a date with her much to Emma's dislike! I am beginning to think that Emma isn't part of a pack or even a wolf like I originally thought-oh well either way this is a GREAT STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
OMG-this is quite a unique take on things! Well-now-you have completely and totally enthralled with this story and all I can say is THANK GOD I have several more chapters before I catch up-BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
OH my what a way for an introduction here Tumble. Emma is like me-my mind is always wandering also. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when she meets up with him at the pack-I am pretty sure she is with the pack but then again I could be completely wrong-LOL! And I need to ask-do you feel that way about Californians? I was born and raised in Oregon but I have lived here in Calif. for 29 years and no you didn't insult me-believe me us Oregonians always said the same thing about those from Calif.-LOL!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Well-I already enjoyed the beginning and the curiosity now has me entranced to find out what is going on with Lukas. Your writing, spelling and grammar are great and great story line! I am on to the next chapter now!
Binkybaby chapter 19 . 12/17/2012