Reviews for Howl
Silver chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Three chapters in and it has not picked up. You must do something to make the beginning interesting or you will lose readers. I'm not much interested in continuing this story. The characters do not stand out, which is a must for a standard, cliche romance.
Silver chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This is a little better but not great. You have no description of characters.
Silver chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It was boring and did not really engage. The characters are flat and uninteresting.
The-Chosen-Wolf17 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Can ya update soon
Binkybaby chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Update soon
Someone chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Lame.
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This needs some work my friend!

You've somehow managed to go an entire first chapter without telling me anything about the protagonist. How old is he. Is he hansome? Tall? Short? What color hair? Eyes?

The "action" is dry and there isn't enough description to help me visualize the setting. Is it morning, noon, or night?

The humor at the end was nice, at least, but the ending itself doesn't tempt me to click on to chapter II. Frankly, I'm wondering why he's bothering to leave california to begin with. I don't have much sympathy for his pack, since I know nothing about it, and find it strange that he'd leave his current pack since they are so welcoming toward him.

Overall I don't feel the character is familiar, don't have a handle on the setting, conflict or supporting characters, and therefore have no desire to read onward. "Dry" is how I would sum up this first chapter in one word.

Give it another look and see if you can't add some life!
Rain chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is bad. Really bad.
god chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I HOPE THE REASON YOU HAVEN'T UPLOADED ANYMORE IS BECAUSE YOU REALIZED HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE AND SHOT YOURSELF! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
god chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I WISH THERE WAS MORE JUST SO I COULD TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS SUCKS! YOU'RE SO RETARDED! WHO THE FUCK WRITES SHIT LIKE THIS?
god chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING RETARDED CHARACTERS! HA HA YOU SUCK BALLS!
god chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
THIS SUCKS LIKE YOU!
You mom chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Someone needs to learn how to write. Loser.
You mom chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This sucks! Worst thing I've read on here ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
yeah you should just stop writing now.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »