Reviews for Earthworld
The Orange Cow chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Dragons are so lucky! They get free memorial statues...
The Orange Cow chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
So, I guess there might possibly be some kind of mental compulsion to follow the little guys? Then again, he thinks it's his own natural curiosity...

I guess it'll get cleared up eventually. They really might want to do something about that being mute excuse, though; he seems to pretty much talk whenever he wants. They were pretty lucky that Agari was part of the in crowd.
The Orange Cow chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
"Hey, don't wander off, there's dangerous stuff down there."

What's the first thing he does? So stupid...
The Orange Cow chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Of course! He's fiddling with something in his pocket so he must be someone from another dimension!

Of course! She saw the phone, so she must know that he's from another dimension and can talk!

I can guess what that last untranslated conversation was about, and of course that is the only logical implication of two people traveling together!
The Orange Cow chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
The pacing is fine. It's also fine that there isn't any 'action' yet; in my experience, the longer that kind of thing is put off in favor of developing the story, the better the work will turn out.
The Orange Cow chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Well, that escalated quickly.
The Orange Cow chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Interesting first chapter! Looking forward to seeing how things develop!
artemismoon2015 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
YAY:)
K.S.T.M chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
So what's the deal with that little green dragon that keeps leading him everywhere? I hope you update soon!
shuurai-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
interesting please update soon.
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 12/13/2010