Reviews for The Pocket Watch
starnight3 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Good chapter, update soon :)
Anne Oying chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Ohohohoho!

Tres action packed! And finally, ding dong Harlan's dead! Yay!

Aw no, is she really just going to go to her husband? :(

I'm hoping for a twist ending ;P
Anne Oying chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Oh! Things are heating up!

Great chapter, full of action, but it ended with a cliff hanger! :(
starnight3 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Aw poor Henry :( Good chapter, i have to say Harlan's since of humor is growing on me :)
Arreana chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Great fun, interesting dialogue through out. You've set up some pretty dynamic characters, it's refreshing to see a character(s) who's already married/committed. I have the feeling it'll provoke good conflict later on in the story. The setting is also nice and non-vampire-related. Thank goodness. I love pirates, and I'm really eager to see how "time-travel" fits into this!

Thanks for sharing!

Arreana
LuxAurorae chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This story is too awesome not to review every chapter! Truthfully, I just kept reading because it was so good, and now I'm going back to review, because I know how I'd want people to review something I wrote if they enjoyed it.

The characters are amazing! I love Corinne. She's so distinct and funny and lovable!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Love it! :D :D :D Nobody tells Corrine she can't do it if they want to keep all their parts in working order! Anyway, a VERY interesting plot twist there, hm? I'm pysched to see what comes next. :D I know you have a lot to do... but PLEASE, update soon!

-Spontaneous Juju
Anne Oying chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
tee hee

elsworth got beat up by a little boy! and it's none other than little henry! nice twist, that elsworth has a nasty habit of double crossing everyone, i wonder why the doctor trust him so much...
starnight3 chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Aw little Henry is so cute :) Good chapter!
kokani chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
LOVe your story!

:) i have a thing for pirates and the kidnapped having a love/hate relationship going on :) stockholm syndrome much ? ;)

just wanted to mention though, that ever since the whole time travel bits have begun, the chapters feel a little too rushed. just a thought. i feel like the characters have too much action goin on around them, not allowing the depth that was there in the chapters on which they were still on the ship.

anyway, keep updating :)
AlijaS117 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
good chapter I was hoping they would end up in our time
AlijaS117 chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
love it!
Water Colours chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Awesome! ( :
Megsi chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
This was my favourite chapter so far. I'm not quite sure why but I think I just really loved the balance of it.

You've got the right amount of action and dialogue and I love the sexual attractions between the characters.

I love the development of the character's, their reactions to the events that befall them and their adjusting attitudes to each other.

Descriptions are strong and easy to read and the time travel enables you to have a lot of action in each chapter.
starnight3 chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Ooh what a twist in the story! Update soon :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »