Reviews for Garnet Sisters
Sorceress of Magic 15 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
aw lol cuteee
J.J. Shevy chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
This was very good. You have had humor in every chapter so far. A bit of drama as well. This is beginning to seem like a great start of a great book!

This chapter didn't have the ways of expression that I liked about the others so much. I felt you didn't explain everything good enough. Instead of saying "it's a happy, little, red tomato" you just skipped ahead and said "Tomato".

...It didn't have action, but I can see there's a reason for that, because if every chapter were filled with action and drama every book would just a one long, neverending war. You've gotta stop to express your feelings and thoughts once in a while. And even though that's not what you're doing in this chapter, it might as well have been.

I give this chapter: 4/10 stars

- Jonny
J.J. Shevy chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Wow! Seriously nice turningpoint! I choose not to comment on 2-4 chapter as I would just be repeating myself over and over again, repeating what I commented on the first chapter.

This really is a delightful start of a (as it looks to me) great book. I can give you compliments about how godlike your writing skills are, but I don't think I have any compliments left to give.

By the way, I haven't found yet ONE single flaw except the one I mentioned in my review of chapter one, Not ONE! I mean there are one or two typo, but my stories have dozens of them, so, that's nothing to even remotely care about.

Thanks again for a Wonderful start of the day.

- Shevy
J.J. Shevy chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Thanks for this great pleasure that was reading your fine, well expressed opening. You certainly know how to express yourself trough words and stories, or at least it seems that way to me. You are a superb writer with great potential, and I can't wait for the next part of this story to be published. Again thanks a lot! You gave me a fantastic start of what hopefully will turn out to become a great day.

...I only have one "tip" for you. That summary of yours isn't as good as it can be. This because all people are different and live in different places, yet share the same birthday. "Coincidence? Yes, it probably is" was my first than that It was flawless, in my eyes anyhow.

- Shevy
meowmie chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
AWESOMMEE! Please update soon!
AmyHale chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
aw I love this kind of stories
meowmie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
AWESOME! Is this a one-shot or is there more?