Reviews for What If
Lally Of The East chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a very powerful poem, and can be interpreted in various ways. However you interpret it, the words still ring true. You put pain into writing and that's not always the easiest thing to do. One thing that could be criticized; the phrases in the parentheses don't really need to be there, they sort of weaken the thing as a whole. All in all, it was very good. Keep up the good work!
Ainu chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm amazed at this poem. It really struck something deep within me. In fact it almost made me cry (which I certainly would have, if I allowed myself to), which is saying something, because only very certain things are able to make me cry.

I don't know how, but you've conveyed a very, very powerful emotion in this poem. I can't quite put my finder on it - I'm a bit speechless. )

All I can say is thank you for sharing this with us. )
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
wowzers mister, thats some good stuff you've got their.

ahem, yes. A quite eloquent run-through of the basics of lose, and the debate of whether it's better to forget, or remember, and your view is well places, not obscuring the highs and lows of either side, and the terrible sadness of both.

well, golly gee! all that and more, huh? sounds fantastic!