Reviews for Watch Me Burn
chewychester chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
This is grest. I'm really into how this is going.
chewychester chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Wait a minute, I thought she told Viola she was going with her to the party? What will she do?
chewychester chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
He leans in closer and then you end it! Ah, I'm fainting. :)
chewychester chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This is heating up. I can't wait for more!
Sneha chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i really liked your story and can't wait to read the next chapter )
Anya the Lascivious chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I won't forget reviewing, it was a good chapter. Explained some details, and brings a sort of closing to the suspense in the beginning.

It was really good! Update a.s.a.p.
Anya the Lascivious chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Nice chapter! I get confused between your three stories sometimes, so at first it was a bit muddled, but its all good now that I remember Caspian and the best friend telepathy thing.

I liked how you gave Scarlett sort of an OCD. It brings her to life, makes her more interesting.

Ew, cliffy! I just really do not want Caspian kissing her, because that would be rushing things and it would skip so many important events that would lead up to that final moment.

Update a.s.a.p!
Anya the Lascivious chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Go awesome telepathic best friends!

Haha, I hope Scarlett and Caspian will be getting involved with each other soon.

Really nice chapter, though fate strikes again and hence makes Caspian pop up everywhere.

Eh, oh well. Update a.s.a.p!
Anya the Lascivious chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Huzzah! New story update. It is nice, toned down from the overly dramatic and romantic. Just... normal, and real.

Viola seems really fun, and Scarlett is an awesome character, just because she has so many characteristics that everyone could relate to.

The fraternal brother thing was sudden, and slightly uncalled for, but evens out the events in the story.

Good job! Update a.s.a.p with your stories!