Reviews for Between Forgetfulness and Flying Turtles
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Tathwem the romantic! Tathwem the romantic! (can't you picture me dancing around you like an Indian and chanting?) I can, in case you were wondering.

Okay, so story time! The ending was Perfecto! It flows well with the title and the previously mentioned elements of the story.

Gosh, everything about that night sounds so sweet and perfect. It's 'love' (excuse my lack of a better term) in the unborn and completely innocent stages. It does make it weak, but gives it this untouched purity which is left for you and Jess to discover.I wish you the best of luck on that road :)

I say you could easily turn this into a sort of fiction. I understand that would take SO much away from it because it is your own emotions and thoughts that are playing out on paper. As I've stated, most authors tend to take events from their own lives to write into characters' lives, because it makes character development a lot simpler.

Also, you mention your last name in here - maybe you wanna take that out, completely up to you. After all, you never know how many creepers are honestly on this site.

Don't worry about crying in a movie. I cried in Toy Story 3 and Tangled for crying out loud! I have my reasons, but hey! my sisters still won't let me live it down just yet. Nor will my friend - but I hold his crying in Lion King over his head, regardless of if he was 6 or not.

And, I'm sorry to hear your dream of becoming a part of the National Guard has been ended. Everyone needs a dream, maybe there's a new and better one waiting.

Okay, enough ADD. I enjoyed a little glimpse into your life. It's a sweetly told story, and I'm sure it constantly plays again and again in your head. I hope your foundation continues to grow, and that your love, when it comes, blossoms into a strong, healthy, and beautiful relationship.