Reviews for Blush
Robicslady chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Sigh. That was lovely!
faroffdream chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Ahh! I love it! The teacher fantasy was hot :) Actually, I love the entire story. I have read everything you have written except for this story because I knew this story might never be finished, but I decided to gird up the loins anyway and read it. SO GOOD! Jackson is adorable, they are very hot together, and I even like nerdy Tim. I want to know what happens next!
granity20 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
you definitely made me a fan of this story!i really hope this will be updated...
thanks so much for this!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Ah! Your stories are so good -I can't really put into words what I think about this story except that it is amazing and well written, and funny and cute and hot and I love the characters (except Riley of course -urgh). Why are you on hiatus?! I will be patiently (but very eagerly) waiting for more chapters from you. Keep writing -you're a great author :)
Jasmin Liertha chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
This is a nice story. Jackson's sexuality came slightly out of left field, but it fits with Henley's pov. But I think this could have ended with Riley (Riles?) leaving,and with Jackson and Henley confirming they're together as the epilogue. Not that I don't like the hot stuff (ahaha, who doesn't? ...I mean, which teenager doesn't. Because I will admit to being ridiculously horny since puberty hit. Wait, that was too much info wasn't it?) but they feel tacked-on; unnecessary and dragging this out. Although, it'd have been better if you could've settled the Georgia-stalking-Jackson thing, not just leave it unresolved.

And I realise that this was last updated a few years ago, so now I kind of feel stupid for giving crit to what is a probably abandoned story. Besides, you've improved since this. I love TSVoS. Characters in TSVoS feels more dynamic than the chars in this (they fall flat sometimes and just.. a bit plot-driven). Still, this was a nice read.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I...what...
You broke me D:
So. Okay. As an author, I totally get the "OMG! This is so good! Why haven't you finished it?" all the time. Which gets pretty annoying, truth be told, when I haven't updated said fic in a year.
So I swore I'd never do it. And then I read this.
And I know how my readers feel D:
This story is pure gold, author. It really is. I love all your stuff, seriously (especially Drunk Text! Looooveeee itttt! And A Year Full of Days, too!) but this one has to be my favorite. You write so realistically that I really felt like I knew Tim and Jackson and Henley. I got so into the story, that during the really tense Riley/Henley/Jackson moments I would scroll down the page to make sure everything turned out okay. This story did things to me that most stories never do and you are amazing. You really are. I want to give you a hug and buy you a personalized notebook or something. Jesus.
So now that I'm done fangirling, I just want to say I'm really glad that when you decided to go on hiatus, Jackson and Henley were together. And having steamy male sex. I don't think I would have ever stopped throwing things if it had been one of the moments where Jackson was mad at Henley. I just couldn't have.
But. If you ever decide (and you probably won't, because you haven't updated this in over a year and I know how hard it is to get back into stories when you abandon them, I know) but if you ever decide to start up on this story again, please know you will have one dedicated reader. Hell, I love this story so much if it were a book I'd buy it and then buy copies for all my friends. You are wonderful.
Oh, and I just have to mention how much I love Henley's grandma. Seriously, that was the best when they were playing never-have-I-ever.
ANYWAY, have a great day/afternoon/evening/midmorning, and know that I hope someday to be able to write as good as you.
You are wonderful, and never forget that!
semantics chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Love your work, this one is no exception. The early chapters made me cry; Henley's pain jumped out from the chapters and really connected me with him. I see that you stopped posting over a year ago, but I would love to see this story to its finish.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Please update soon! I really like were this story is headed. It's been a while since you last updated and I really hope you haven't abandoned this story.
Great story so far and can't wait for the next installment (:
tell it to the sky chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
i know that your not going to continue with this but i love it! Henley is so dam cute and Jackson is hotter then hell! :D
llll.The Fallen.llll chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
hey there! im so glad i read this story. I got addicted to it since chapter one x3. It's very good and suuuper sexy haha can't wait to read more! updates super happy fans lol :)
my infectious smile chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
I ADORED these 10 chapters and I hope that there will be more to come at some point! Henley and Jackson (and Tim and Henley's family, especially his grandma) are awesome and I would love to read more!
catsplatter chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
please, please, PLEASE update this! it's one of my favorites!
aimee chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
please please PLEASE update this story. it's brilliant!
hpstrangelove chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this story.
KalinGee chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I wanted to review at every chapter but I was so hooked that I can't help but click on the next button...

... but I must say that one of the highlights of this story was when Henley's grandmum served her son in that 'never have I ever' game.

It made me laugh so much that I received a "what-the-f* #!" look from my sister and I have you to thank for that.

please update this soon! Else I would be quite lonely as I bum around the house for a few months.
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »