Reviews for Blush
jbeakers chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
I was a goner after the New Years Eve party. Everything was wonderful about this story, the building, and Jackson's hint dropping and Henley's confusion... but that party will stay with me forever. Henley's FAMILY will stay with me forever! I love few things more than a story making me squirm and laugh out loud, and you accomplished this beautifully.

Thank you!
Robicslady chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Sigh. That was lovely!
faroffdream chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Ahh! I love it! The teacher fantasy was hot :) Actually, I love the entire story. I have read everything you have written except for this story because I knew this story might never be finished, but I decided to gird up the loins anyway and read it. SO GOOD! Jackson is adorable, they are very hot together, and I even like nerdy Tim. I want to know what happens next!
granity20 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
you definitely made me a fan of this story!i really hope this will be updated...
thanks so much for this!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Ah! Your stories are so good -I can't really put into words what I think about this story except that it is amazing and well written, and funny and cute and hot and I love the characters (except Riley of course -urgh). Why are you on hiatus?! I will be patiently (but very eagerly) waiting for more chapters from you. Keep writing -you're a great author :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
This is a nice story. Jackson's sexuality came slightly out of left field, but it fits with Henley's pov. But I think this could have ended with Riley (Riles?) leaving,and with Jackson and Henley confirming they're together as the epilogue. Not that I don't like the hot stuff (ahaha, who doesn't? ...I mean, which teenager doesn't. Because I will admit to being ridiculously horny since puberty hit. Wait, that was too much info wasn't it?) but they feel tacked-on; unnecessary and dragging this out. Although, it'd have been better if you could've settled the Georgia-stalking-Jackson thing, not just leave it unresolved.

And I realise that this was last updated a few years ago, so now I kind of feel stupid for giving crit to what is a probably abandoned story. Besides, you've improved since this. I love TSVoS. Characters in TSVoS feels more dynamic than the chars in this (they fall flat sometimes and just.. a bit plot-driven). Still, this was a nice read.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I...what...
You broke me D:
So. Okay. As an author, I totally get the "OMG! This is so good! Why haven't you finished it?" all the time. Which gets pretty annoying, truth be told, when I haven't updated said fic in a year.
So I swore I'd never do it. And then I read this.
And I know how my readers feel D:
This story is pure gold, author. It really is. I love all your stuff, seriously (especially Drunk Text! Looooveeee itttt! And A Year Full of Days, too!) but this one has to be my favorite. You write so realistically that I really felt like I knew Tim and Jackson and Henley. I got so into the story, that during the really tense Riley/Henley/Jackson moments I would scroll down the page to make sure everything turned out okay. This story did things to me that most stories never do and you are amazing. You really are. I want to give you a hug and buy you a personalized notebook or something. Jesus.
So now that I'm done fangirling, I just want to say I'm really glad that when you decided to go on hiatus, Jackson and Henley were together. And having steamy male sex. I don't think I would have ever stopped throwing things if it had been one of the moments where Jackson was mad at Henley. I just couldn't have.
But. If you ever decide (and you probably won't, because you haven't updated this in over a year and I know how hard it is to get back into stories when you abandon them, I know) but if you ever decide to start up on this story again, please know you will have one dedicated reader. Hell, I love this story so much if it were a book I'd buy it and then buy copies for all my friends. You are wonderful.
Oh, and I just have to mention how much I love Henley's grandma. Seriously, that was the best when they were playing never-have-I-ever.
ANYWAY, have a great day/afternoon/evening/midmorning, and know that I hope someday to be able to write as good as you.
You are wonderful, and never forget that!
semantics chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Love your work, this one is no exception. The early chapters made me cry; Henley's pain jumped out from the chapters and really connected me with him. I see that you stopped posting over a year ago, but I would love to see this story to its finish.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Please update soon! I really like were this story is headed. It's been a while since you last updated and I really hope you haven't abandoned this story.
Great story so far and can't wait for the next installment (:
tell it to the sky chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
i know that your not going to continue with this but i love it! Henley is so dam cute and Jackson is hotter then hell! :D
llll.The Fallen.llll chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
hey there! im so glad i read this story. I got addicted to it since chapter one x3. It's very good and suuuper sexy haha can't wait to read more! updates super happy fans lol :)
my infectious smile chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
I ADORED these 10 chapters and I hope that there will be more to come at some point! Henley and Jackson (and Tim and Henley's family, especially his grandma) are awesome and I would love to read more!
catsplatter chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
please, please, PLEASE update this! it's one of my favorites!
aimee chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
please please PLEASE update this story. it's brilliant!
hpstrangelove chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this story.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »