Reviews for Blush
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Why this story only has a total of 20 reviews is beyond me but I'm in love and it's only the first chapter. GUSH! I love it. I'm gonna keep reading now.
Rae Kitano chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Great chapter.

Really looking forward to the next one :)
carmenj06 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Really loving this story. Loving the tension between Henley and Jackson. Riley's character was a nice addition too. Please UD soon!
Kobashiftw chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
I know this is supposed to be for reviewing the story and I'll get to that but first I gotta talk about the A/N. I LOVE PAPER TOWNS. I don't think I have read a story like it. Have you read Looking for Alaska its a John Green book? Anyway onto my much awaited review of the chapter. ;D ARG how can he be so dense (Henley) I mean even I would notice something is up if I get wedged between two people at a booth seat! AND JACKSON says all these little things that you know Henley had to hear so I don't know why he feels the need to have Jackson repeat it. I mean sure the first time he could have thought he was imagining it but now hes just being an idiot (and I am not pouting like a kid who just had his candy taken away...my pout is far more adultish) (oh and I had a new idea. since all three of them would have been in a car to go to the TexMex, they could have been hit by a truck and it kills Riley but Jackson and Henley fly out the windshield into a pillow store so they don't get hurt (and thats exactly how it happens in real life pillows can save you from anything)) (I just went back and saw that you didn't actually say they took a car there. regardless considering how awkward the restaurant was, I wonder how the car ride (or walk) was there.) The part in the restaurant where Jackson and Riley are fighting over Henley was one of my favorite parts so far, and as much as I hate how dense Henley is being, it totally made the scene so much better. but I still wanted to repeatedly hit Henley until he either went with Jackson or told Jackson to stay. I mean come on Riley is obviously Sleezy/Skeezy/Evil/Demonic/Satanic/Soulless/Gross/Heatless(I think you can tell that I'm not a Riley fan so I'll stop with the long list of words that can describe him (for now))I understand that Henley still loves him, but even he aught to be able to tell that he likes Jackson more. I mean he couldn't stop comparing them and Jackson won every time. O I have another idea...wouldn't it be oh so convenient if Jackson just happened to spill holy water on Riley and then Riley would burst into flames or melt. (I can't stay on one topic for long, I jump back and forth alot (thats just a warning for all my reviews in case you think you missed something. you probably didn't. I'm just that random)I was thinking. Jackson's family is big on Christmas and Henley's is big on New Years, So that would make the Holidays very simple once they get together. Oh and You are doing amazing with the updates. They are frequent and not like 2 paragraphs long. You are a Fictionpress god ;D
Anon1 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Just wanted to belatedly say that I'm really impressed with your writing/this story. (I was kind of surprised that it's only your second story on here because you seem like an experienced writer already :)). Thank you for the quick updates too!
Diva In The House chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
And the web continues to tangle further! Can't wait to see how things develop at the parents' house.
Aime Atem chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
This is way awesome. I wish you lots of luck with making more happen (soon!).
Kobashiftw chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Not that I'm trying to influence the story or anything...but wouldn't it just be so unfortunate if a plane crashed down and killed riley right now...very very sad. but of course Jackson and Henley would be 100% fine. I mean come on they are too adorable to get hurt. Its part of the law of the universe that cute ppl can't be hurt. (and this is the part where you ignore all the instances where that doesn't apply and just accept it as fact.) oh yeah and O.M.G. This chapter was so freaking adorable and Henley is so oblivious. I keep yelling at my computer that I don't understand how he can't see that Jackson likes him..and then I remember i'm more oblivious than that...so i guess I can forgive him. Well forgive on the condition that he doesn't kiss Riley. (because i'm a ace at subtlety I feel like I should say blantely RILEYBAD/GROSS/EVIL/DISGUSTING/ICKY) I do find it amusing that there was only a tiny bit of actually romanticish interaction. and its romantic without being IN YOUR FACE like alot of other stories. Its really cool. Usually I don't like stories that are semi-slow like if they aren't together by chapter 2 then i ditch it unless it is really really good. and this is definetly one of those stories that are way better at a slower pace than at a fas we're dating kinda story. (wow I'm very long winded today. Basically I just mean that I like the pace of the story. and I don't really mind that the update was slow since it was a nice length chapter...now if you put out a chapter that is only 3 paragraphs and took 2 months to update then I will have to give you a long complaining message ;D)
Diva In The House chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Ah! That bit of Jackson/Henley at the end! Lovely! Here's hoping Henley has the balls to say 'fire crotch' when the time comes.
Live Killers chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I really enjoy this story. X]I don't really like WoW, or the color orange (allt that much) bur I enjoy this story
Round About Parker chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I love your characters so much! They really make the story. I can't wait to read more!
banana jump chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
i do like this story:)
banana jump chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
poor Henley maybe a new chapter will make him feel better:) ya:)
Anon chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I'm impressed with your writing and this engaging story... thank you for the updates! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Tears Of A Wolf chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Yay! Update! I find this highly amusing.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »