Reviews for Blush
Round About Parker chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I love your characters so much! They really make the story. I can't wait to read more!
banana jump chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
i do like this story:)
banana jump chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
poor Henley maybe a new chapter will make him feel better:) ya:)
Anon chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I'm impressed with your writing and this engaging story... thank you for the updates! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Tears Of A Wolf chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Yay! Update! I find this highly amusing.
Diva In The House chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
This is great fun so far. Love the push and pull between Jackson and Henley. Definitely adding this one to my alerts.
Torah Cabernet chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Ahahaha. Henley's little story and Jackson's Christmas comment were both made of win.

Heyo! I'm Torah Cabernet and I'm a shameless closet reader!

But really. I've been reading this since you first posted and realized that I haven't once reviewed (I don't think I have?) But I really should, because this story is great. It's humorous and tense in a good way. The writing is high calibre too.

I'm also impressed by how fast you can update this. Keep writing!

Torah
Kobashiftw chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Jackson is so strange and spastic. I can't help but like him. I love Henley's name. How old is he anyway? I'm really excited to see where this goes. I can just imagine all the awkwardness to come lol
Tears Of A Wolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love WoW... Just saying. I also love this story. It's well written, and I like the way you carry the story. I also like the characters, they are amusing. Please update this. D

-Tears
banana jump chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
you need to update soon:) please:)
Bond x Lei chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hello!

I love any chance at a story with gay-boys. The summary is what really brought me in, and your writing kept me there.

There were a few spots I wasn't particularly fond of-and it wasn't necessarily the writing, it was just... what you were writing. Jackson from the summary was completely different than the Jackson I saw in the story. I'm not sure how he'll turn out either.

I'm not-so-secretly crossing my fingers that Jackson'll end up being gay But, if not, and there's just some awesome angst going on, that's awesome too.

I'll look forward to more!

-Bond