Reviews for Djinn & Gypsy
Sunie chapter 36 . 4/2/2011
FINALLY

I caught up. It took a while, but I finally finally finally caught up with the some twenty chapters I was behind or something like that.

I actually really like this ending. Gypsy's development was maybe a bit abrupt, but... it made sense, so I have nothing to complain about. The ending isn't totally sweet and happy, but it's got a nice, hopeful taste to it. I think it was well-written.

Also, Kajun is awesome.
Alix Cohen chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
Yay for having plans. And now I get to read the whole story all together :)

So, how do you want to do this-DocX or what?
Alix Cohen chapter 35 . 3/30/2011
This is a great chapter, but it seems very abrupt. All of a sudden, it's all going somewhere, all leading to something.
Alix Cohen chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
Finally, somebody uses "enormity" right! Congratulations.

As for Genie: pretty epic backstory. Are there a set three wishes that you're supposed to make, in this world? Or can you wish for anything?
Alix Cohen chapter 31 . 3/9/2011
Finally, things are becoming clear :) Will we see what Genie is doing in Gypsy's body?

I think you just multiplied by the complex conjugate-s**t is getting /real/.
Alix Cohen chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
yay! Now how long is it going to last?
Lisa Paige chapter 29 . 3/8/2011
Excellent- simply exquisite. Do me a favor and please don't end this book- or at least write a sequel, as I believe you intend to.

I did notice some grammar and spelling mistakes but nothing that took anything away from the story.

Splendid storytelling- you have talent, my dear.

Keep on writing!
Alix Cohen chapter 29 . 3/5/2011
Genie's lamp. Okay. And is Genie the Voice, trying all this time to get her to let him out of the lamp?
Alix Cohen chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
oo Gypsy's got Connections. (I like this lawyer. But how can she win, if his prints are all over the evidence? Ok, ok, I'll be patient.)
Alix Cohen chapter 27 . 2/27/2011
I've decided I like how the Voice speaks in run-on sentences. It gives it character.

btw have we met Sparrow before?
Alix Cohen chapter 26 . 2/27/2011
Fingerprints. Yeah...(they have Miranda rights in this world? That's nice of them.)
Alix Cohen chapter 25 . 2/23/2011
I like Xarline. I like mad seers in general. Can't wait to see what they do with the prophecy.
Alix Cohen chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Finally, the djinn are getting their act together! I look forward to seeing how Gypsy deals with the assassin.
Alix Cohen chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
"Insults are like little compliments wrapped up in sarcasm and tied together with neat little bows." I like this kid.

btw /on/ the streets, not "in" them. And they're plural.

And I'm happy for Lee...can't save them all. Sigh.
Alix Cohen chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Yay for ambitious novels! (When you're rich and famous and have a party, don't forget to invite everyone who reviews for you.) ;)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »