Reviews for The Precious Emerald of a Bird of Prey
markrock18 chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
So far I rather like your style of writing. I usually tend to read longer stories but yours just seems to catch my attention even with how short the chapters are. In just this chapter I liked the Mr. E mystery line even though it took me another look to actually figure it out. I tend to just skim stories and only pick out certain words or phrases when they are either important the the story or are directly pointed out to me. When will you be writing on fanfiction again?
Retsof chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I had a sappy "daww" smile on my face for this whole thing. Though the "ick" factor isn't much of an issue for me, being rather a fan of human/alien or human/AI relationships. Anyhow, you are a very good writer, and I'll be keeping an eye on you.
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
OMG this is AWESOME! I love the way your characters interact, and agree with your "mentally connected to other dimentions" theory. I sometimes feel like that, too!
Nick Griffalco chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
I liked how the past few chapters have been giving us a window into Eagle's past and helped to develop his back story. And this recent addition bridged things nicely, revealing more about Eagle's past and tying things into the present. Nicely done, can't wait for more )
Nick Griffalco chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
I must say this is a very unique story, and very well written. I like how you were willing to take a usually untravled path with your human/alien relationship, and presented it as familiar and alien simaltainiusly. For me the one think I would like to see is a full story, now I know you said it was snapshots of Eagle and Jaxx's life, but it would be nice to have a full story to tie up the loose ends and make it all follow together a bit more, but it's still great and I can't wait for more.
Hunter 'Hawkshadow' Crane chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
wow, very deep and hilarious throughout the whole thing! you should do a complete story on this subject! ya know, to fill in the gaps? this is favorited