Reviews for Curse of the Werewolf
MysteriousFire chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I liked the first chapter of this story more, I would have been okay with it if it was just a one-shot.
But if so, this scene is what I would have been wondering about tonight, so thank you for making me able to sleep. Stopping at the right moment does not always leave you satisfied.
You described the guilt very well. I like how you described heaven as home. And I think even 'monsters' can go to heaven, or else no one, because no one is completely good or completely evil.
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like your description of the changing. Especially how the main character still knows everything he/she does, even after turning into a werewolf. It's something new, as in the werewolf stories I usually read the character wakes up in the morning and don't know anything of what happened. I like your way more I think.
Somehow I saw it coming, that it was his/her family. It was scary anyway. I'm wondering if they knew it was him/her.
Lost.Luck chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is a great depiction of werewolves! (Maybe I'm tired of the normal kinds of depictions that people keep doing, ok? :D)

You get a great feel of the kid's emotions in this. Nice job! :)
Serendipital chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
They're nice four last lines.
Serendipital chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
They do kind of sound like an ad, but ANYWAY, I feel sad for the family. :(
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I am taking this as a free verse poem. atleast thats how I imagine it being read as. This was for a competition with your dad? That gives me an idea for something to do with my kids :)

so I am compelled to ask, who won the competition?
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I love how much detail you've put into this :) The language is really good, and it's clever how you cut straight to becoming human again, giving the reader a chance to imagine for themselves the protaganist's actions as a werewolf.

The end of chapter one did sound a little bit like a movie trailer, as you said XD But the end of the second chapter was great - a little bit of hope in an otherwise dark piece :)
Bob-The-Rock chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
*pout* i ALSO mentioned that it was a good story. so THERE. and i luvs the last four lines as well.

and are your family by any chance stationery?
Bob-The-Rock chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I HATE LOGGING INTO THIS DAMN THING! ITS SO FREAKING ANNOYING AND I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO LOG IN EVERY...SINGLE...TIME...

okay, now that ive calmed down, lemme tell you something about your story. its good. much better than anything id be able to write, but i like my stories to either be completely horror-ish, really depressing, or really funny and random. a mix of these is not acceptable. to me, anyways. wait, whats that got to do with your story? um...

whatever. oh, i think im the first to review. yippee! anyways, i wanna add my own story, but have no idea what to write about. hmm...recently had a weird dream about a doll that is alive. no, it wasnt anything like chucky. infact, it looked rather innocent. but i dont remember the ending...

HAT THE HELL AM I RAMBLING ABOUT? good story, anyways. cya.