Reviews for Love and Deception
Megsi chapter 10 . 2/18
I just recently reread love and submission, which I love, and then I discovered this and I was disappointed when I got to the end because I wanted to keep reading! Haha.
Hopefully you haven't given up completely and you're just looking for ideas. I'd be very happy if you kept updating, these stories are awesome.
Garfield71 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Hey, have you given up on all those wonderful werewolves?

I'd absolutely LOVE to read more about Noah and Charlie AS WELL AS about Connor and Olivia.
MsTaylor chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Just found this story an I loved it, I hope you xome back to it!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
I hope you understand that "chapter ten" was a huge tease and it made my heart hurt. But at any rate, I appreciate your writing and am becoming a big fan of your work. I hope you regain your train of thought quickly and update as soon as possible.
OMG iTs JeSsY chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Ive read both storys I really enjoy your writing and would appresiate it if you would continue with this story that or put the other one up soon! :)
RomanceObsessed chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
I was just thinking about this story and wondering if you were going to continue with it. I hope you come back to this story, but in the meantime I am interested in whats happening with Connor and Olivia.
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
awwww hope its not for tooo long

take care!
selenafan621 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I love how this story is turning out! Can there please be an update sooner, rather than later? I would really appreciate it! xD Awesome story!
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Can't wait for more!
Violet daughter of Percabeth chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
I love this story! Read it through the night! Love! Love! Love it!
Elanor Crumwell chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
This is wonderful, I hope you post another chapter soon :D.
dexx36 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I need more! I love this story and I am really curious to see how it ends
sunshine423 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
I love your story and hope you continue soon!
Jennyt82 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
More Please. Another great chapter, I just want more of it.
Midnight113 chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
I loved their little rendezvous in the bathroom. I certainly hope everything works out for them. Thanks for updating, I'm looking forward to more!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »