Reviews for The Cursed Familiar
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
What? How can it be over? Where's the rest of this? FP lied about the 9 chapters!

Pleasepleaseplease post more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
That spell was pure genius. LOL! "Come aid me so I won't hurt"
Princess Wanderer chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
MORE PLEASE! dis stuff is damn good. both brilliant magic and romance! don't give up on this!
eenitsedStarzz chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I'm addicted already. The pacing is nice although I can't wait for the next update. Lucas, by the way, sounds absolutely yummy!
ScribblesOnPaper chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Lovely beginning. There's conflict from the start. You introduce us to two very vibrant characters while providing believable world details. The tension between the two sisters feel real. I wonder if Mari's bit about the dying land and crops is a foreshadowing of things to come. I feel like it is, as with Mari and Sera's decisive battle for the throne. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
azq1617 chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Ooooooooh...wonder what's written on the paper...
azq1617 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Interesting...
Kairi Nightingale chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Oh, very good! I'm not sure what's going on yet, but something is and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I really don't know what else to say. The bit with the maid addressing Tristan's behavior was a nice touch and his reaction was amusing. A lot of people tend to leave out the finer details of what being a princess was and is really like, but you seem to add those in just enough so that fill out the story and characters without being obnoxiously obvious. This was a big turning point in the story and I thought you did a very good job with it.
Sierra chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Update soon! :3 This was really good. Is Mari okay? Lucas was there...that little traitor. He was supposed to be at Sera's ball but he totally ditched her. Gawd I dunno what's going on with Lucas but I'm not liking him much right now...He seemed to be helping her though. That's something.

Cutee scene with Sera blushing. And Tristan likes to tease her. xD
Sierra chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Plot plot plot! Love it! Things are picking up! All that foreshadowing and now something's happening. I'm excited to read the next part. Great stuff on her mom.

I totally don't feel any love for her sister, but I get that she would. At this point, I really don't care all that much about Mari, except for the fact that she's important to Sera. You gave a lot away in the summary. Can't wait for the journey to start.
Sierra chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Yes! Lucas needs competition. He's a jerk and Sera needs someone to treat her right. So yes for the intro of 2 more princes.

But UGH! If Sera NEEDS someone else to save her, I'll be annoyed. Good thing I already know from the summary that she'll be doing the saving :) Another great chapter! So sad there's only one more part to read...
Sierra chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Oh no! Where's Mari? It's nice she isn't around to steal all the attention, but it's not like her NOT to be at a major dance. I see what you're doing, yes I'm pointing my finger straight at YOU...more foreshadowing!

Finally! Sera in all her princess glory. Eat THAT Mari. (Too bad she wasn't around to see it) It's nice to see her as a real princess. She's always been kind of a pushover for a princess, but I guess it's hard to compete with her sister.
Sierra chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Oooo...Lucas is embarrassed ;) Love the foreshadowing. Can't wait to find out how her familiar is cursed. I love the system you've worked out too, with the magic council and the royal families.

Poor Sera. She gives into Lucas way too easily.
azq1617 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
I just randomly found this story, and I have to say, I'm REALLLY happy that I found it! This story is so AWESOME, I just can't WAIT to read on! You have to post soon! And I really like how you seem to have worked out the entire 'magic' theory thing with the Council and all, you know? But still, i LOVE THIS STORY!
Kairi Nightingale chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
It's almost hard to believe you had taken such a long break from writing, Lux. I honestly don't know what else to say. lol This scene was really good, I really want to see what happens next. I like both Prince Tristan and Lucas as well as the foreshadowing of conflict between them. I can't wait. And Sera's feelings for her sister made me want to worry about her, too. Each part leaves me wondering about what's going to happen next. Great job, Lux!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »