Reviews for Rondo Cappricioso
Keisa Lee chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
I hope you write the sequel!
Keisa Lee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story reminds me so much of nodame canatbile...but its original! I like the way you make your story make quick progress and not do fast pacing. i love music so much! would it be possible if you could compose la stelle?
Cesalie Chase chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey! I like this! Very original idea. (Which is to say, I've never come across anything like it...)

I think this moment, near the end of the chapter, really captured it for me: 'That's all? Aren't dreams usually more complicated than that?' I'm guessing that Franz, like so many people, has simply never had the opportunity or means to learn piano-and never would have, had it not been for Victor.

Technically speaking, I like the pacing and the progression of the plot, so far; you've gotten us into the story quickly and efficiently, and I'm looking forward to reading on!

The only concern I have at this point is that the story is very dialogue-heavy. On the one hand, I've found most (if not all) of the dialogue to be very realistic and interesting, and you've done great work establishing different character voices; but on the other hand, with very little narration guiding the scenes, I have a hard time picturing what is going on. I have yet to detect a real 'atmosphere.'

That is just something to think about as you continue. Definitely a strong start, though; I plan to read on!

Blessings to you,

Cesalie
Dwight Dervill chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The awesomeness of this story is simply awesome. xD
crunchycookies chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Your story's really interesting, I like it. Keep it up.