Reviews for Decessus
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
well, the style's not bad. just, well, really confusing. is illiana lillian? what kind of world is this?
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
still rather unclear as to what is reality, and what is imagined. great discription, maybe have more dialogue to clear things up better.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
This still doth not make sense, so good job on the suspense. remember, if your going to have to have a constant to keep things rooted. Otherwise, we have no perspective, and just feel lost, becuase we as readers don't connect to anything. a good constant is a major side character or main character who reacts much like we would, and is like us, so we can relate to them.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Your use of vivid imagry compells the reader onward, making them gobble the story like candy. it' is kinda like candy, and like horror high, the conflict has not yet been revealed. things i noted: the summary of the storie has mispellings, you'll want to fix those, they really deter people who are parts of it become unclear due to grammer mechanic defiencies, try reading over the stories, I've found that helps me. i can't wait to figure out what this is about, not enough supernatural stories. heres a good one that iris musicia is working on, maybe to to of you can exchange ideas.

/s/2859686/1/ good luck.