Reviews for On the Euphoria of Writing
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my god, you are brilliant. You are now officially my writing idol. Teach me your Jedi ways, please.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It's funny because this is actually your homework. Just wow.
WrenWriter chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love it! For all the randomness, it's well-written, interesting and sincere. Nice job!
random chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I think this is a great essay. I really enjoyed the way you broke the whole "don't mention the reader" rule and the humorous spin you put on it :).
Mikaela Leanne chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is amazing. Your reasons are actually really well put, and the humorous twist you put on it makes it a rather enjoyable read! I don't know why you doubt yourself, this is truly and honestly one of the best essays I'v read in a long time:)

xx

littlemissdramaqueen
Fox Trot 9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Don't worry; my brain cells are intact. I've read wordier things, trust me. But seriously, you actually did this for an English assignment worth 20% of your grade? LOL Anyways, I liked your reasons. I believe in honesty when you write. I especially liked the part where you can be God and do anything to your characters. Like have one of them get a wedgy or something! LOL You got your kicks, that's for sure.

Anyways, I'm new here. I'd just posted my own essay a few minutes ago. It's about why we post onto FictionPress; I think it's worth reading. Tell me what you think of it...Please. Help a newbie out!
Variation-in-Progress chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Why you write like this? Seriously... Im sure you had fun writing this. Honestly, the essay is pretty solid. No spelling mistakes, cohesive thought process, evidence... I have to say you are wrong in the claim that this essay decreases brain cells, rather it leaves the cells unchanged, but the brain itself feels entertained. Well, I enjoyed reading it, and if that was your goal, then you for sure achieved it.