Reviews for Control
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7
Adorable!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Be my bra. Haha that's amazing. I like how this oneshot explored the ups and downs of their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
hahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
: )
Miqnon chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
hebsuuven they are so adorbs
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
cute and delightful. thanks for the entertaining slice of life chapter. adorable!
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love your writing. I love everything about it. And I love this sequel. It's hilarious. Tomorrow is the most negative, grouchiest, person I've ever had the pleasure to read about. These lines are my favs. Some had me in tears!:

"Can't you just say thank you? Would it kill you?"..."Probably not, but why risk it?" (so clever!)

"You're a terrible bra," he said. (lol)

"I'm not some sex machine who performs on command." "Maybe I should put some money on the dresser," said Tomorrow. Crack! {This didn't have me in tears, but it left me with my mouth wide open. I can't believe Tomorrow said that to Soren!}

"Look, you're miserable," Tomorrow said. "I know you wanted a job, but this? Soren, you're better than this. You're wearing neon green polyester, for fuck's sake." (snicker)

"And I guess if you're doing the cooking, the least I can do is stop complaining about buying the food," Tomorrow said. Soren beamed. "Look at you," he said. "All grown-up and compromising."

"Yeah, well, I want to get laid." (LMAO)

"Motherfucker," Tomorrow sighed. "Une personne qui a fait l'amour avec la mère de quelqu'un," Soren said. "I wouldn't teach that one to Mrs. Cyr." (lol) "The literal translation does lack a certain something."

[And that made me want to know what the "literal translation" was. So I tried to use an on-line French to English translator And it gave me this: "A person who has done the love with the mother of someone." I still can't stop laughing!...]

Overall, I LOVE these two guys. :)
Averick chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hehe they are so cute together :D And yay, Tomorrow cares! ...begrudgingly, but he cares!
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love these two characters.

A great story that put a smile on my face.

Thank you.
Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was really cute. Their debates are sweet and entertaining.

I google translated the french phrase and just sat there laughing on my couch for a couple minutes. Then I discovered the 'listen' button...and laughed on my couch for a couple more.
Blackers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hehehe.
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
AAH! I LOVE YOU! They are one of my favorite couples! :heart:

Tomorrow is such a cutie pie. :P