Reviews for Clean Up On Aisle 7
TLTH14 chapter 10 . 1/20
Curse you for making a story so good that I haven't gone to sleep even though I start my semester in the next three hours.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Oh my goooooood what have you DONE TO ME.
I am a certified mess right now. This is... this is wonderful. The CHARACTER DEVELPOMENT was so beautifully done, and putting a cheating story from the point of view of a cheater...
This is like nothing I've ever read before.
All the stories I've ever read with cheating involved the cheater as a fuckface who couldn't be a decent person if their life depended on it. I like how you showed Brady's side, rather than Shaun's or Jason's, in this. It makes it more real and drives home how we are all human and we all make mistakes and we all learn from them but sometimes we just need to grow the hell up. I just.
I love you.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
ho shit
shit's gonna go DOWN
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Just realized that I have read several of your stories and enjoyed them all. You're a really great writer and your stories unique and complex. Just finished reading this ones and I thought it was great. Gonna start the sequel and I hope it gives some more insight to Brady's story.
LesBeatles chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
This is great! I love how your stories have a psychologically consistent /twist/ to them.

We learn a lot of things from our parents subconsciously - such as how to parent our own children in the future and, in Brady's case, how relationships are "supposed" to go.

It's one of those things that's never said, but is subconsciously picked up, and I love how, in the end, Brady realizes exactly what the issue is. Like... he realized the real reason WHY he acted the way he did in his relationship(s).

Favorited!
Bubblegum370 chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
This story was really great. It's hard to find the words to describe this. I hope you don't find this insulting, but I felt like I was reading a novel that a teacher might force on someone. It wasn't that I had to force myself to read it at all. The story was just like a lot of classical literature that shows something so human that it becomes hard to stop reading because part of you wants to see the main character get everything they want, but you know they don't deserve it.

The ending, although bittersweet, was realistic and not cliche in the slightest. The best part is I can take something away from this. I've been cheated on in the past and have been strongly against it ever since, but somehow I felt sympathy Brady. It takes amazing writing to sway a person's mind. I just want to compliment you on how nice the flow was and how great the character development was. I don't usually make reviews this long, but I thought that this story really deserved it.

This was an awesome story! Thanks for posting it!
Winged Demoness chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
I've never read a story that has left me feeling so satisfied. Everything was so perfect and real and honest and amazing and why isn't every story like this? With actual characters with actual feelings and actual problems and actual ACTUALNESS. I love everything!
Raymond chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
Hey, I just wanted to compliment your story before I actually finish it (because if I don't say what I mean to say now, I might forget later). I love the story so far and the depth you put into Brady. On one end, I'm cursing him out for being the master of indecision, but I kind of have to give it to him for the shit he's going through at home. And this love triangle is haunting all my thoughts, I MUST find out who he ends up with (if any/either of them). I loved the story and I can't wait to read the ending! :) Cheers
MagnificentFern chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
I loved your fiction, really loved, and I CANT wait for the sequel if there is one. I am really hoping that Brady will get better. I went through the parents stuff, and also sort of got away as a result, but things only got worse. I hope it is not the case for this fiction ! I am really sad there is no really happy ending but it's life I guess :) And again if there is a sequel coming for this fiction I would kill to be able to read it. Maybe not kill, that is a bit extreme, but I hope you get the point. In the meantime I will proceed to check your other fictions. cheers 3
Nah She Stalkin chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Brady is a terrible, spineless person who's head is filled with air. I actually really like Jason and Shaun but Brady is a douche bag, through and through.
PyroTech chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
Brady is a selfish bitch. I like him, but I hate him too.
PyroTech chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
fucking finally. brady was pissing me off
take to the streets chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Now I can't wait for the sequel! This is the story I have followed regularly the longest and I actually remember reading the first, say ten chapters nonstop in this lovely, warm summer day, sitting on a rived bank. As cliché as it sound it's true. And thank you for making a sequel; I really want to know how Brady will carry on! :)
chrysanth chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
Yes, I am going through and reviewing all the things that I've read. Also, I do believe I will be your 200th review for this story. Huzzah!

I have to admit: I was having a lot of trouble getting into this story at first. I didn't see where it was going and I wasn't sure what the plot was, if there was one, but I'm glad that I figured it out. I now understand what you meant that day when you realized how you were treating Brady-and, you know, at the time he definitely deserved it. He was silly and irrational and... other things like that (for lack of a better description, I apologize), but he did come around in the end, and I'm glad. I would have left this story feeling extremely pissed off had he not learned his lesson and gotten back together with Shaun or Jason, or anyone. It would have just been a bad experience.

Of course, despite Brady's shortcomings for most of the story, it's apparent that he had his redeeming qualities-not the least of which being his caring for his younger brother not because he was forced to, but because it was almost instinctual to assume the responsibility. That scene with Brady saying goodbye to Dillon honestly made me a little upset, but in a good way. It was extremely believable and well written, coming from a girl who's been in situations extremely, extremely similar to that. It reminded me of goodbyes and sadnesses and acceptance and then made me sit there and think and smoke a cigarette to make myself feel better about all of it, so thank you for that. (One thing, though, a qualm I had with the second to last sentence: "...grinning because I was finally doing something for me"; it doesn't really seem like he's learned his lesson and recognized how selfish he was being through the entirety of the story and sort of, in that, lessened my satisfaction with the paragraph as a whole. I thought he'd come around and that line sort of made me doubt it.)

So, at risk of being redundant, I was alright with the story as I was reading it, but I loved the ending. Now, thanks to that, the story as a whole. As the 200th reviewer and probably the wordiest one, I think I deserve my Gambit now.
deadkitty1 chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
Oh man. I'm in tears and my face is all messed up. *sniff* The brotherly love got me crying. It's perfect.

I knew Brady needed to end up here and although it's sad, it gives me hope for him to find a new relationship and earn his forgiveness someday. I do have to say the whole explanation of him understanding the situation was maybe a little too long. By the end, when he the realization hit him, an explanation for it didn't really need to be so long since we know he'd come to the conclusion eventually. At least that's what I felt but I guess for others a reason would be needed.

Thank you for writing till the end. The emotions and thought process in this story is highly realistic in my opinion and very addicting. It's great that you're writing a sequel for Shaun. It'll be nice to read his perspective. I think though, after writing this dramatic plot, I hope you do take a break for a while. Writing such an emotional story can be exhausting and sometimes traumatizing. I wish you luck!
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »