Reviews for Pick Me Up
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Weirdly enough, I've never come across this story before. I loved it. I love it, and if you are going to continue then I look forward to the next chapter. The story is realistic, believable, and I learned something from it. So thank you for this incredible piece and keep up the good work!
Fishwings chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
LOLLL this chapter was such a tease. Great writing. Grayson is fucked up big time but I feel sorry for him. There are many layers to your characters. I like that.
Fishwings chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
" If I were a lesser man, I'd take advantage of his emotionally drunken state and sleep with him. If I were a bigger man, I'd tell him that he needs to go home to his fiancée and tell her all of this rather than telling me about it.

But I'm neither big nor small, and instead of doing either of those things, I offer my condolences and apologize"

That is beautiful. This story is great - contemplative, smart, perfect for a rainy day.
Fishwings chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This is interesting, but I almost feel as if there are parts missing to this story.
Fishwings chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Omgar what.
Fishwings chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I AM INTRIGUEDDD. Great dialogue - natural, witty, interesting.
methosdeb chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
loved this story ,I am so in love with craig and grayson and Melisia is a cool girl too .hope to see more soon I am so hooked.
unorthodox chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
so. . . . man, the main character is a serious head trip. You're sending me on an emotional rollercoaster. keepit up.
Wanda Walker chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Yay for Elise being an actual human being with an actual personality! 8D I was pretty sure you'd make her like that, though a part of me was worried you'd go the clichéd route and just turn her into a bitch like every other slash story. -_- But I should have known, right? 8D

I'm glad your characters are all so calm and cool about these things. I should take notes. XD
Poptart Guava King chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
"You know, I never though I'd be the girl that ended up with a gay guy." ROFLMFAO. Oh sweetheart, girls like you never do...
doublestandard chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Very good chapter! :DD

I loved it!

Nothing really exciting, but still realy good! ;D

I love that we finally meet Elise! I kind of like her and feel sorry for her. But at the same time I don't like her and wonder what she has planned.

Grayson. :) I love him. And Craig! I can't choose who j like more! XD

Great chapter!
Hi chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
I poked in to say that I really like Elise's character. She isn't portrayed as some evil heartless be-otch who's only purpose serves to get between the boys and create some drama, which eventually turns into them making fun of her for being stupid. She felt like an actual person, with different aspects and everything. I think Craig was also somewhat surprised with her as well. I think he wanted to picture that heartless tool to make it easier for himself, but she ended up being a 'real' person. The tidbit about the open relationship was also interesting.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm curious to see how everything ends up.
artemisia90 chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
thanks for changing my view of elise! i always want to know both sides of the story although i may seem a little predudise :) i stll think paul is an ass...i wonder what's going to happen next
lost in pale blue chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Elise does seem to be a lot more okay with the situation, so I hope it wasn't all an act.

Now if only Grayson could figure out what exactly he wants so there wouldn't be all this uncertainty between them.
Poptart Guava King chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
SEX HIM UP CRAIG!

lol I think I'm just going to keep shouting messages like that to craig at the beginning of my reviews now. xD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »