Reviews for Pick Me Up
Poptart Guava King chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
If by "slow" you mean, "let's fuck in the kitchen after breakfast" THEN YES. I'M ALL FOR SLOW. Heh. Paul is one of the un-sexiest names. evar.
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
I'm laughing to hard to form an intelligent response to this chapter. xD
arsinoee chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
yay thanks for the updates. I'm living up winter break, no school, no work, being back home, awesome story updates, what else could I ask for? Merry Christmas!
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
OHOHOHO. A straight man that does not shy away from the "date" word with a guy I think he knows is gay? THAT CONFUSED ME (what I said). But its also intriguing.
arsinoee chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
agh...I love it. And I can certainly vouch for the validity of that saying. They really are all gay or taken :/
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
that last line is absolutely correct. I think he should go to Grayson's friend's opening! Even if Grayson is a breeder, you never know what hot guy you'll find at a bar opening! :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh goodness that was dramatic! :D
Jessca233 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh that was just a barrel of awkward laughs! And... Grayson needs to be much less straight... I almost feel bad for Elise... but then I don't know her. If she was a mean person I would feel like turning Grayson gay would be super justified XD Keep up the awesome _
Jessca233 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Hey there! I like this :) You're first person sounds pretty good for being rusty, and storywise it sounds good so far. I like Melissa and her man problems too _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Seems interesting. And Grayson's straight? I can see how that could be surprising, his doing the whole "vibe" thing. Yea. That.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4