Reviews for A Long Fatal Death Chase
rozalicious678 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
loved it :D

keep writing n UD soon
StayLovely chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
This was really really good :) I hope you update soon! Very curious, maybe Gabriel will save Sienna. :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 8/3/2011

Hope you update soon.

Have a good day.
TMSantos chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
No. You HAVE to update.

I regret not reading this sooner.

But anyway, I hope you can update soon!
taylor057 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Hope you update soon loveing this story so far. I hope the man from her dreams appers soon
Ev'rybody'sGotALaughin'Place chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I liked it. Very entertaining :)
Anya the Lascivious chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Woah.

Witches.

I did not expect that...

Cheering though, because that man could easily be some Hench-man to some witch exterminator, warlock, and or etcetera. I really, really hope you take my kinky oli-sykes-alex-evans-goth-man seriously, he would make a great addition. A brutesque, demanding, cocky warlock that goes 'undercover' as Goth as to subliminally and covertly hide his true origins? I am digging that. The only thing that would make it better if the guy were an Alec Volturi impersonator, hence a vamp.

So far I am on board with this fantasy thing, and know you will not disappoint (nor could you go wrong - ever, with Goth dude or Alec Volturi impersonator). Update a.s.a.p!
Jessca233 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh and Aria is a witch too. Nice! So I'm guessing your witches can only have certain powers? Or do they just have talents in specific areas? I'm anxious to see how Sienna's parents treat her and her sister... teenage angst is always a good plot twist _
Anya the Lascivious chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
1. So, the dream was rather juvenile. Maybe that is just my annoyed mind that craves for a character that is an Oli Sykes or Alex Evans look-alike and probably a Leo, Libra, or Scorpio.

I think zodiac signs should loosely be interpreted into this story. It should have a dangerous edge. Evan in your other story gives an agitating one, with his bad-boy get up. Caspian more reserved and like a jock. Ian mysterious but polite, a good kid apparently. So you have filled out the quotas of three of the four options male specimen role models should be like. Bad boy, Jock, and Kiss up. You need Goth or Emo now, and that would completely satisfy my irrational desire to read a story whose hero is Goth. By zodiac sign, I mean like... Sienna is similar to what I am. A Pisces. That would help explain her situation and well known characteristic to day-dream. Add some back ground info and you got a great reason to make Sienna who she is.

2. Her mum was harsh on the recording at the answering machine. Parents are parents, and just not feeling the please to live with them does not suffice as a very good reason to escape their pressures and survive somewhere off with your aunt. Not to mention I am not sure where they even are.

My mum and dad obviously threaten to send me off to a boarding school across the globe as many other's parents do as well when they figure out the kids they came to raise aren't stupid anymore. They care enough not to do that. Although they act, they never would do.

I doubt anyone's parents would be so hostile and cold to them without a valid reason.

3. Aunty dear seems conniving. Misleading her niece like that to disobey her own blood, eh? Shady work there.

4. Envy, good. Check. Not dating? Huh... far fetched, but ok. Which means drama aka spice, check. Totally good looks? Could do without, but sure. Heroine, check.

Come on, come on, come on! I know this is the first chapter, and that there is another one, but I am cowering in suspense while writing this. I hope you put my character request to thought! Going to read the next chapter. Crossing my fingers that there will be an oli-sykes-and-alex-evans-cross-goth-dude in there!
TMSantos chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Yay, there's another story to read!

This is very good, sounds like Night World. Oh well. Please please please post more than one chapter! :D
Anya the Lascivious chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Huzzah.

Soon to begin reviewing a new story, I see.

I'll let you know if I find any errors.
GingaNinja chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Well I think your story is great so far :3 keep it up :P x
Jessca233 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Omgosh I like it! Continue please! I'm guessing that she has some kind of power or... something... that she's going to use on this random stalker; and note that this was an interesting surprise. I wasn't expecting it, but I like it! I also like your main characters personality. She's a good amount of funny and sarcastic. :3