Reviews for The Perfect Match
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I would really like to read this story, I added you on loveyournal. my username there is ess_alma )
Raven Starhawk chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
A treasure worth remembering. This is a trophy sitting on a manicured shelf. It is marvelously composed with everything to make a splendid piece.
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really liked this first chapter I hope you finish this story :-)
silviaxvivalavida chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow is all I have to say! You have me hooked girl! So hopefully I get to continue it on LV ( silviaoh)
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG! I just read this short story and I really want to read the rest of it. I added myself to your community in LJ (zainabzkhan). Hope to read more soon!
likepoisonivy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...and I just saw that at the top of this, it says that the full story is no longer on this site. :( I can't find it on your livejournal. I don't speak livejournal, so if it is there, my hope of finding it is slim. Sad day.
likepoisonivy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw I love this! I like Jasmeen. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon. :)
cu-12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ah, can't find you on lj and I can't comment on the same chapter twice. Can you post a link or something. Also, just fyi, I was actually rereading some of your old stories today before your post. Love love MacLean. Didn't you say you would revisit those characters?
bubublacz chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I sure as well enjoyed it. I keep on wondering why there's just a few who have read this. Or that maybe some just didn't bother to write a comment. I was just in the right mood when I read this that I got caught up in your story. I can't help but laugh at the matchmaking of the family. You have got some funny lines here. And for it being quick was just right for me.
bubublacz chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh, hell...
VenatrixNoctis chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Best Christmas present ever! The story was wonderfully written and I can't wait for the other stories you're planning with the cousins. I think you need to send this in and try to get it published. Maybe in a short story magazine?

Your pacing and characterization was perfect. That scene with the penlight is just SO GOOD and my favourite part of the story. Actually I have many favourites. I also loved your whole prologue or intro. You built the narrative beautifully. Your dialogue is hilarious and spot on. I can't get over how good you are. I'm so glad I'm your friend right now, because when you get published, I get to read your books before everyone else!
Kjersti chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
hehee, happy ending! ;) I really liked this story, it was cute. I love your characters. :)
cu-12 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
You're back! I'm so glad! This was great, short and sweet and fun! I love Aneil's speech, so intense and surprising and wonderful! I hope you continue and don't disappear again!
chng234 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
they dated for a month n they got married... tat is fast...
Sorrow's Smile chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
"cute" seems to be way too mild a word for this.

I loved the scene in the other chapter when she was yelling at her cousins. FAMILY LOVE
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »