Reviews for Vampire Love
angellover254 chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
I thought the chapter was good, but could be better and longer...hopefully the next chapter will be longer then this one:]
angellover254 chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
good chapter, though it was short, but I didnt find any mistakes, which was good, so anyways update when you can:]
angellover254 chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Really good chapter, even thought there were some mistakes, not that there were huge mistakes. I really now wonder who that man was, hope he remembers her soon, and update soon:]
sexxyvampire08 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
cant wait to see wat happens in the next chap
sexxyvampire08 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
lol i am a girl and cant wait for the next chap so glad u got this one out
angellover254 chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Good chapter, even though it was short:] Aw! He doesnt remembers anything, but I hope he does soon...also you spelled lying wrong..anyways good chapter, and finally you updated! Lol
sexxyvampire08 chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
i did really like this chapter it was very informative
angellover254 chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Good chapter,I like it, and wow that must be painful! and or a sec I thought the man was that guy, but I guess not...anyways cant wait until you review again!
sexxyvampire08 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
well if thats the case review people review and i liked this chapter and cant wait to read more
angellover254 chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Well, good chapter, can't wait for the next! I really hope that you get your 27 reviews. I know how you feel, it's just like me.
mat barks chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
it was awesome story and it has a lot of drama and everything,but there needs to be some sex and a lot of kissing.
sexxyvampire08 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
well then i cant wait for the next book and i also cant wait to find out who that guy that no one seems to know is
angellover254 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Lol, it was short, but it's alright. It chapter was ok, had some mistakes, but overall it was good.
angellover254 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Ok, since I can't really review twice in a chapter, I'll just do this. I liked this chapter way more then the last, you actually wrote the part of her biting his parents. One thing I didnt get was how did little samantha carry Laim into another room? But other then that, the new re-do of chapter 11 was good!
sexxyvampire08 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
so when do we get to find out why he and his family cant be turned do we have to wait till the next book or do we get to find that out in this book
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »