Reviews for Memory of AUSOS
Unloved Grudge chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Yeah, I'm taking my bloody time reading it, but it's nice to take it slow and absorb the story in all of its wonder. :P

I'm liking the sense of conflict that is steadily developing as the chapters go by. This fic has a brilliant sense of pace to it; nothing feels rushed or drawn out. The main characters are developing nicely as well. I'm really interested in finding out how Kaneshiro's personality and history will unfold, but I suppose I'll find out once I get to reading the later chapters.

My only complaint thus far is that there is an overall lack of detail in some of the chapters. There are times when characters will jump from one location or timeline to another, which makes everything hard to follow sometimes. Key locations in the story should be described in greater detail in order to make it easier for your readers to develop an idea of how the world looks and feels. It will also make it easier to understand where the characters are going and how everything connects, rather than forcing the reader fish for details.

Regardless, I'm loving this story. Good character development, nice pacing, interesting plot development; everything is coming along really nicely. I'll try to read everything a little bit faster from here on in, and hopefully post another review once I finish reading the last few chapters. :)

-UG
Unloved Grudge chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Fantastic story so far. Will definitely continue to read the rest of the chapters once I get the chance. The action is pretty intense. Coupled with some really interesting characters and fantastic imagery, you've got a really good story going here! Nice work!
a99515 chapter 35 . 10/21/2012
yelp! Yes I did read this one all the way through in one setting. Keep up your great writeing as you are very good at it. Please finish this great story.
a99515 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Not bad! It does have a type of calling that makes you want to keepgoing. keep it comeing.
Rileythenub chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story. Loved the mecha action.