|Reviews for Blogging Life|
| coolcat12345 chapter 29 . 3/14/2015
In Cindy's defense a) in those times, you either stayed with family, worked for somebody else-cementing yourself as servant for rest of life, or became whore. b) How old is she when she becomes slave? And like you said, dad is bastard-it's bound to cause self-esteem issues or something. I also think she was sarcastic when she asked for twig, as in that's best you''ll do for me. And if she asked for something grander, well, burn the witch!
| coolcat12345 chapter 96 . 3/14/2015
Try Vasilisa the Beautiful. It has baba yaga in her original, extra smart glory, and not this mellowed out story
| Bluegiant chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Just a random fact...England can have all four seasons in one day! It's supposed to be summer here and it's 10am and when i woke up about 2 hours ago, it was boiling hot (summer), then it started being really windy (autumn?) then it poured down with rain and now it's kinda sunny but still really windy...
| Swordy McSwordy chapter 200 . 11/11/2012
We're meant to KEEP sending in questions?!
Mistress of Madness reviewed Tales of Swordy, too!
Anyway, on with the Final Quiz to End All Quizzes! (FQEAQ for short.)
1. Probably Geography. (Really? I like Biology! I can't stand Physics, though. Blech.)
2. My favourite subject is either Art or English. The subject I'm best at is... Uhh... I don't know.
3. Cabbage. Or Brussels sprouts. (Ohh, is that because of the big debate about pies and avocados you had?)
4. Hmm, I'm gonna go with the unhealthy option and say barbeque ribs. Mmm...
5. Blue. But then again, being a bluey myself, I am pretty biased. (Yes, that is creepy.)
6. Because they're MY eyes.
7. Don't know what that is...
8. I watched a Smosh parody, does that count?
9. Autumn. (Why DO Americans call it 'Fall'? Strange people.)
10. Winter? I don't know, I like all seasons. Here in Ireland, all seasons are the same: rainy.
11. Outdoors. As long as it isn't TOO cold.
12. Tennis, because I can actually play it.
13. Hoodie jacket.
14. The Good Bargain. I didn't cheat by reading your answer. (Hehe.)
15. Both have their advantages. Cold weather, I get to wear layers, but in hot weather I can go outside more... I don't know...
16. I'd like to lie and say yes, but unfortunately, no.
17. Again, I'd like to lie and say I am, but no.
18. Well, I do ATHLETICS, so yeah.
19. Basketball. Even though I'm not that tall.
20. Umm... Yes?
21. Yup. (And no, that does NOT change my sexuality.)
22. Full plate armour made of dragon hide.
23. Once, when I read Monsters of Men. (The villain shot his own son! How could I NOT cry at that?)
24. I CAN swim. Is that an acceptable answer?
25. Sort of.
27. Snickerdoodles? What's a snickerdoodle?
28. Tea. Hair likes coffee. I took a sip, winced from the taste and then asked for another sip because I'm odd like that.
30. I was a scout for about a year, but then they started playing football at the meetings.
31. No. I don't understand why so many people do!
33. Living room.
34. Hot. Who has cold tea?
35. Well, I've shared a room with Crusty a few times. A room, not a bed. (You HIGH-FIVED someone? You disgusting person.)
36. Yup. (What? I needed to go!)
37. What kind of bear? If it was a polar bear, I'd go with the bees. If it was a water bear (also known as our old friend the tardigrade) then I'd... still go with the bees.
38. Nope. (In England, they're having a huge problem with people melting them down and selling the metal, so they're making signs out of plastic now.)
40. The final question... *sob* So this is where it ends... Well, I can't answer that question, so...
Goodbye, Blogging Life. It was... quirky while it lasted. It was fun, it was insane, it was great.
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh, here it is. I shall now answer the question as well except for number 40!
1. Worst subject? Math
2. Best? English, but my teacher is silly(her grammar is all wrong which makes it hard)*shrug*, or Computer
3. Food you hate most? Genarally, I hate vegetables(but not all), pancit(blegh!)
4. Like most? Pasta, pizza, hamburgers
5. Green eyes or blue (which do you prefer)? Green. And probably grayish0green
6. Why? *shrug* I dunno.
7. Ever watched KHR? Yeah. Hibari FTW!
8. Death Note? I was supposed finish reading it, but then my iPod went missing, then we found it again, and it completely escaped my mind. Unless my iPod was already found before I started reading. Meh*shrug*
9. Favorite season? Winter
10. Hatest? Summer.
11. Indoors or outdoors? Depends
12. Tennis or badminton? TENNIS(Unfortunately, there are no clubs here, thus me not being good at it. But hey, I'm awesome at playing when it comes to playing mith my beloved Poddy)
13. Hoodie shirt or hoodie jacket? HOODIE SHIRT!(saves me the trouble)
14. What shall be the next fairytale blog? Well, you said the Good Bargain, so The Good Bagain.
15. Hot weather or cold? Cold(BLANKY! HOT CHOCOLATE! :3)
16. Singer? Somewhat
17. Dancer? Nope
18. Athletic? If I work out...
19. Basketball or volleyball? Volleyball.(I fail at basketball, remember?*points at profile*)
20. When a group of people are going to present on stage in front of the entire student body, the group leader usually tells them during practice to perform like it is the real presentation. However, during the presentation, they say that they should act like it is just another of their practice session and pretend that the crowd is not there. Why is that so? Does it mean that when they Do something wrong it's fine? I have no common sense to answer this, therefore*copies and pastes Mom/Daughter's answer*
21. Can you make cupcakes? No. I can make icing though...
22. What do you wear to bed? PJs
23. Ever cried when reading a book? Yes.
24. Can you swim well? Normal level? Yes. Pro? No.
25. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? I swim, remember?
26. Ever cried from happiness? Almost
27. Sugar or snickerdoodles? I quote "What the hell are snickerdoodles?"
28. Tea or coffee? Iced tea. Ot tea in general
29. What size is your bed? Single.('Tis to small for me, as I move around alot)
30. Ever a boy/girl scout/guide? Unfortunately, yes. (I WAS FORCED! MY FREEDOM WAS REVOKED! HELP ME!)
31. Chew your pens and pencils? Before. Still do it mindlessly sometimes, though.
32. Usual bedtime? 9:30 pm. I fall asleep a couple of hours later though(Damn, accursed imagination that functions at night.)
33. Best room for a fireplace? I agree with you. Though, I want one in my room :3
34. Hot or cold tea? Hot. Or normal.
35. Most sexual thing you've done with someone? I hugged my cousin once. But un-familywise, poking.
36. Ever peed in the woods? I would never pee in the ,even if my bladder is about to explode and there is no other place to pee at.
37. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or swarm of bees? Bear.
38. Ever stolen a street sign? Seriously? This is what you choose to ask me?
39. Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Bed sheet tucked in, Blanky sprawled above me(Hm... I feel that I have to name my other blankets as well)
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 200 . 11/9/2012
YOU NEVER POSTED/ANSWERED THE LAST FEW QUESTIONS I GAVE YOU! *shakes fist*
You're gonna post the sequel here too D:? Aww
There is a book worse than Twilight? D:
See you :3
| Swordy McSwordy chapter 198 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, sorry I'm not using my profile but FPs being evil and not letting me log in.
ZOMBIES VS UNICORNS SOUNDS SO AWESOME! I MUST HAVE IT!
Uhh, ViHart? Fine, I'll look it up myself... Crusty keeps complaining that I always ask people for links instead of looking things up myself.
Umm...Ok... Em does seem to be drunk. According to Crusty, whenever we talk to eachother we are always drunk, by some weird coincidence.
You're letting the drunkard write? Why? Meh, this should be good.
GASP! TAM and I rarely take part in PE either! (Mostly because all we do is football, which, to quote TAM: 'we loath with every fibre of our beings.'.
Yeah, judging from the ferocity of the attack you carried out on Doc, your food was definitely spiked. Probably with cocaine. (Doc, how could you?)
Blogging Life: The Chat? Hmm...
So you're making a sequel to blogging life? Why...?
| lightningandstorms chapter 198 . 11/2/2012
Blogging Life: Em Edition would be a really interesting book...
Giggle giggle, snort snort.
I took a nap today. I never do. I don't like naps. I'm a deep sleeper, and naps take up time...not that I have anything to do, but still.
I came home from school, then I collapsed into my bed, full uniform minus the shoes, then played on my phone. A while later, I pulled the blanket over me, then I got sleepy...and fell asleep. Then I woke up two hours later, feeling like it was the next day.
Now, I am sure you were completely FASCINATED by my story.
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 198 . 11/2/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER OF MY MOTHER/DAUGHTER! *pops party poppers*
Lmao XD Something tells me I should be glad your friend Em is not my class/schoolmate.
On an unrelated note, BLOGGING LIFE: THE CHAT!? *rushes off*
| Secretmuch chapter 197 . 11/2/2012
Darn, forgot to ask: do you have a forum for this yet? If you don't, you should get one.
| Secretmuch chapter 198 . 11/2/2012
Vi is awesome, Em is slightly... random (aren't we all?) and Zombies vs. Unicorns is awesome too.
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 197 . 10/30/2012
Go ahead XD I would be honoured! Mom/Daughter, you don't how happy that would make me!*wipes tear of joy*
| lightningandstorms chapter 197 . 10/30/2012
Dude, tat bit where you were explaining how to put up your chapters, you lost me after like the second sentence.
That forum is a lot of fun, by the way. THANK YOU for introducing me to it :) and excuse any typos. I am on my phone. :P
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 196 . 10/25/2012
Hey, belated b-day mom!
OMG! ROCKING CHAIR! *pushes you off and rocks back and forth* Can I keep it? *puppy eyes*
Cute children are cute when they're not being abnoxious )
| DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 195 . 10/23/2012
A 93 is bad! THE HIGEST I GET IN MATH IS 86! *sobs in emo corner*
Why d'ya get detention?