Reviews for Blogging Life
Mandie chapter 82 . 9/12/2011
OMG APPARENTLY I DIDN'T REVIEW THIS CHAPTER AND OMG OMG

And I'm freaking Canadian so I can give you insight on this milkbag nonsense! :D

So yea, bascially in some provinces milk comes in bags (not my province. We're normal :P) But you buy this like container thing. It's bascially just like a plastic pitcher that you'd put juice or water or whatever in. But it's specially made for these milk bags. And then you cut off the corner of this milkbag, stick it in the pitcher, and then use it!

So strange!

I didn't even know these things existed until this year though, funny enough xD. 'Cause here in my province we just have normal cartons, or jugs or whatever, depending on how much milk you buy.

MILKBAGS FTW!

...okay, so maybe I'm strange, but whenever I hear/see the word 'milkbag' I automatically think 'cow udder'.

Just me?
Mandie chapter 86 . 9/12/2011
Yeeeah, too lazy to actually log into my account xD

And also, Red Riding Hood was never my favourite story growing up :P. The version that I was read to when I was just a little chillun always ended with the wolf going down to the river to get a drink of water, passing out under a tree because he ate too much and wanted a nap. And then meanwhile, there was some other woodland creature (like, a mouse, or a rabbit or something) that noticed Granny's and Little Red's absence and then magically figured out that the wolf must've ate them both (I know, right? Lame sauce :P) so then when the wolf was sleeping under this tree she cut the wolf's stomach open and rescued Granny and Little Red.

You know, in hindsight...telling you that story sounds a lot creepier than I remembered it to be xD.

Ah well.

Childhood stories are weird :P
Bob-The-Rock chapter 84 . 8/31/2011
the ending of the story was way too brief. One moment he's bringing home a donkey so he can have porridge (?), and the next he's getting married off to a girl who he accidentally made laugh.

Jack/Shrek, huh? I like that idea!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 83 . 8/31/2011
...wut?

That was a really weird story...Why'd they call it Lazy Jack, though? Stupid Jack would make more sense...

I like Justice crew, too.

I can imagine that marriage will be filled with love and happiness when Jack sits on his arse all day watching tv. or the wall. or something...
Bob-The-Rock chapter 82 . 8/29/2011
Milk bags? Wut?

and I still can;t get over the aluminum thing. it's aluminium. Grr...

YAY! NO SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS!

(can I have one of the cookies? I'll give you some pavlova...)
Mandie chapter 81 . 8/21/2011
HAHA! I love this chapter for two reasons.

1) AVPM! YES! Have you watched it before? :D I love it so much that I went online and bought their T-shirt 'cause I'm completely cool.

2) HAHAHAH THE RANDOM THING! OMG! That killed me! You're freaking hilarious my friend xD
Bob-The-Rock chapter 81 . 8/20/2011
Lord Voldemort's...in your bed?

I am thoroughly creeped out right now.

I watched HP 6 yesterday on tv. And I saw a young Voldy with a NOSE (and a rather pointy one at that).

Did YOU watch it yesterday?
Bob-The-Rock chapter 80 . 8/6/2011
Don't worry, I'm scared of the Mona Lisa, too. Her eyes creep me out. But mannequins don't have eyes, so meh.

But I will always be afraid of dolls. Especially baby dolls that are meant to look realistic. Actually, almost any type of doll that has eyes, and if their eyes are gouged out it would just make it ten times creepier. *shudder*

It's like they're just...staring at you.

I WUB CHEERIOS!

me no likey the cheese much. except for this cheese sweet thing which is nice.

*STOP THINKING OF FOOD, WOMAN!*

And yes, Belle is the best Disney princess. The only one who actually got to KNOW the dude and who doesn't give a sh*t about looks. Also, she loves books. ALL HAIL THE BOOKS.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 79 . 8/5/2011
If you're royal, buy me a unicorn.

...What...?

*sigh* okay, please?

Zara...Kate...haha, I never realized that. Is that why you call yourself Doc now, or is it just a coincidence?

(btw, I need to cut my toenails, too. just can't be bothered now.)

YOU'RE WELCOME ABOUT THE BOOK!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 78 . 8/5/2011
hehe, bum-face.

And who IS Meat Loaf? What kind of name is THAT?
Bob-The-Rock chapter 77 . 8/5/2011
'DON'T TOUCH THE GOLD TOOL, YOU FOOL'

It rhymes!

And STOOPID king and queen. You don't spoil your daughter, causing her to be conceited, and then get sick of her. WTF? IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!

I like red foxes...
Bob-The-Rock chapter 76 . 8/5/2011
Well...that's a very stupid guy...

JUST DON'T TOUCH THE BLOODY GOLD THING YOU DUMBF**K!

(side note: I'd LOVE to have a dad like that...I swears on it...)

I feel sorry for the golden girl. She had to marry a dumbass like him.
Mandie chapter 79 . 8/5/2011
Haha I just MAY steal the next quiz that you do in your pillowbook xD. Maybe, but most likely haha. And I have no idea who this Zara Phillips person is, but I really hope that you're royal :D then you could buy me presents! Woooo! And also, YAY JOHN GREEN AND NERDFIGHTERNESS!
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 78 . 7/30/2011
Aww are you're smelling is boogers? XD That's so adorable but also so sad. Get well sooon!
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 77 . 7/30/2011
... He threw KNIVES at them? WTH IS THAT? Whoever wrote that fairytale is surely a messed up fellow. No wonder the sons tried to kill the fox they were like, "ahhh my daddy hates me...Hey! I can takem my anger out on this poor innocent creature!". Stupid people :P
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »