Reviews for Blogging Life
Bob-The-Rock chapter 31 . 1/30/2011
SHE WAS PREGGERS? WHAT THE FREAKING HELL? ISNT THIS SHIT MEANT FOR KIDS? HOW INAPPROPRIATE! I DEMAND A...a...a refund? oh wait, i didnt buy the book. but really guys, what the hell?

hehe, yeah, i got the hatchet reference. i wish the moose got him.

the prince tried committing suicide? and didnt succeed? WHY? WHY, I ASK YOU, WHY?

okay. this story sucks. bad.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
Yes, im so awesome. This shall be my 48th review, and your 100th review. WHOOPEE!

And good for you on still being alive. But if you died, thenthe world wouldve been a much bett place...

...okay, i didnt mean that. Fowgive me? Oh well, off to review and rread the next two chappies. Cya!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
completely agree with everything here. 'nuff said. well, that would be the norm for most people, BUT NOT FOR ME!

hate the dad. he's either deaf, blind, both, or dead and having his body controlled by the biznitch of a stepmum. may she burn in the depths of hell. amen.

i think that he's deaf and blind at the same time, cos i said so. it would make the most sense. the logic behind it is so SOLID. seriously.

okay, NOW it's 'nuff said. cya peeps.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
...you make me feel very inferior. insignificant. sad. abandoned. lonely. depress- oh wait, that was my fault. silly me...

this is funny! but then again, that was what you were aiming for right? GUD GIRL! YOU GET A GOLD STAR FOR HILARIOUS-NESS SUCCESS!

hehe, biznitch...remind me to use that instead of the actual word. may help my problems...
Bob-The-Rock chapter 27 . 1/26/2011
FRENCH PEOPLE ARE SPAMMING YOU? OMFG!

okay, i had no idea what you meant, but ill just act surprised anyways.

AND YOU'D BETTER TYPE UP THAT THING SOON WOMAN! OR ELSE!
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
Haha, I was like, "what! you went to the beach in the middle of winter?" but then I remembered you're from Australia xD. Silly me.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
very true. AKATSUKI IS SO DAMN AWESOME!

AHEM. post the LotR thing soon, cos i aint planning on rreading any of the books. k?

btw, are they even any GOOD?
Bob-The-Rock chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
OI, I WASNT GONNA COMPLAIN! Frankly, i dont give two shits.

and that tom thing at the end, thats really dumb, what the FUZZ was the author thinking? dumbshit...

ETERNAL POKE OF DOOM!
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
Hey you! :D

I was curious if you had one'o these pillowbook things so I checked and BAM you so do! Yay! You are soo amusing, btw haha. I really liked reading this. Plus! The whole "put the date as the chapter title" is an amazing idea! Why didn't I think of that?
Bob-The-Rock chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
geez, do ALL fairytales have something do do with necrophilia? first snow white, and now sleeping beauty? honestly, what idiot came up with this shit?

dumbshits.

ETERNAL POKE OF DOM!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
THIS IS SO PHUNNEH!

there are lots of things that i wanna comment on that are funny, but that would take too long.

HOWEVER, i cracked up lauging really bad when i saw the part that went: i see the gift of wisdom failed.

*giggles madly*

ETERNAL POKE OF DOM!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 22 . 1/23/2011
you're rejoicing because you finished...one chapter of LotR?

seriously, ONE CHAPTER?

and also, for the next two months (in honour of Lea) i am also going to be ending my reviews the same way I end my emails to you.

that being said, ETERNAL POKE OF DOM!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
THATS SO AWESOME SAUCE!

and thats okay. you can puts on face paint and add the stress lines.

hehe, the people who have no idea about naruto must be thinking 'WTF is an Akatsuki cloak?'

oh wells. SEND ME PICS!
Bob-The-Rock chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
I dont see how the queen could've been a martial arts pro, but that would be awesome, i guess...

also, i completely agree with snow white being the biggest idiot on screen, but the dwarves are also dumb for letting the 'dead' body of snow white go off with a prince. the prince couldve been in disguise and actually be an old man! you'd think that they'd be wary off that sort of thing considering that the queen was always in disguise when she came to snow white...
Bob-The-Rock chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
I, for one, COMPLETELY agree with everything said here. Snow white is a stupid airheaded bitch who agrees to marry random strangers just because they're handsome.

Also, the prince could be wearing a mask and actually be a pedophile-y old man who wants to do things to her. scary things. HE COULD BE A NECROPHILE! But, no, they just let her go.

also, why would that faggoty prince wanna take her in the first place IF SHE'S DEAD? This just proves my point that he's a necrophile.

okay, thats about it for now. CONTINUE WITH THE BLOGGING OF LAME STORIES, I LIKES IT!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »