Reviews for Blogging Life
lightningandstorms chapter 194 . 10/20/2012
I reckon you should start up another pillowbook with that title BUT DO NOT END THIS. Got it? Good.
Guest chapter 194 . 10/19/2012
Darn, missed 300... Anyway, don't finish! Or do... I dunno... Your choice!
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 194 . 10/19/2012
Did I make 300?

Anyhoodles! Yeah, I think you should. Think about it...

Blogging Life: The Sequel. Home to even more Awesomeness, Epicness, and all things squared!
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 193 . 10/17/2012
Hi! The person from down below is me, in case I am also logged in as 'Guest' in your comp
Guest chapter 193 . 10/16/2012

You've got the same birthday as my classmate who is good at Math! O.o This is sooo not a coincidence! *runs off to do research, but realizes she fails at that so runs back*

Problem is, it's probably the date of our school's field trip *is not updated -.-"*

SEPTEMBER 13 IS...! That is 3 days after my birthday! (oops...) and is the birthday of my former crush( and Bella Swan...*snort*)
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 190 . 10/10/2012

Please teach me how to count in Old English! I need it! (Well no, but Old English is fuuun)

If you do, you will be awesomeness x 9864741580 CUBED! BLOODY CUBED!
Kay Wang chapter 191 . 10/9/2012
I love you, your blogs, your everything... best friend! :)
lightningandstorms chapter 191 . 10/9/2012
Awwww...happy birthday to your little cousin! :)
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 191 . 10/9/2012

I haven't been reviewing much lately(lazies...)

So that's why black isn't a color for you... But that's my favorite color dammit! Damn you logic!*shakes fist*

Imma be giving you more questions

Worst subject?
Food you hate most?
Like most?
Green eyes or blue(I mean which do you prefer)?
Ever watched KHR?
Death Note?
Favorite season?
Indoor or Outdoors?
Tennis or badminton?
Hoodie shirt or hoodie jacket?
What shall be the next fairytale blog?
Hot weather or cold?
Basketball or volleyball?
When a group of people are going to present on stage in front of the entire student body, the group leader usually tells them during practice to perform like it is the real presentation. However, during the presentation, they say that they should act like ut is just another of their practice session and pretend that the crowd is not there. Why is that so? Does it mean that when they Do something wrong it's fine(Sorry, my common sense is slowly drifting away...)?
lightningandstorms chapter 190 . 10/4/2012
I could never spell tomorrow. I used to spell is tommarrow. Also, I could also never say 'adrenaline'. :D
Swordy McSwordy chapter 188 . 9/28/2012
Ah, glasses, I'm so glad I don't have to wear them any more. Cool sometimes, but FRICKING ANNOYING TO CONSTANTLY CLEAN!
Zombies vs Unicorns? I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK.
Roti cor? Is that some southern hemisphere dish? I just have cereal...
Also, I've started writing chapter 4 of Sword and Shield but I had to put it on hold because now I'm re-writing chapter one.
Also, TAM has been lending me some of the longest books I've ever read. It's called the Wheel of Time saga and I'm only on book two.
lightningandstorms chapter 187 . 9/23/2012
its holidays for me too! YAYAYAY
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 186 . 9/21/2012
Your teacher is sooo splendiferous(The word does not exist in my spellcheck) Our school makes us surrender ALL our gadgets(Me is depressed!)

Good luck escaping that kiss :D
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 185 . 9/19/2012

The guy actually denied the marriage?

Good man! * side glances to Badman*

Let's see, Moral...

OKAY! *lies and cheats way to success*
DarkShadowOfTheMidnightFox chapter 183 . 9/18/2012
I hope that's me. *crosses fingers*

I shall give you questions now, because I am that kind and awesome(not because you are probably talking about me in your blog. I just am)

Subject you hate most?
Country you hate most?
Why is black not a color for you?
If you got the chance to meet your fave anime character, what would you do?
Do you love pming?
What do you hate most about the layout of FP/FF?
Who's you fave guy character from Deltora?
Did you figure out the plot as easily as I did(Figure it out on 1st ep(too cliche))?
How come you are allowed to type in school(if not, disregard)?
Most imaginative thing you've thought about?
Why is your picture your picture?
Am I awesomeness or awesomeness?
Would you please read and review my story once i put it up?
Has your laptop charger resurrected?
Why do you have a goal of 100 books?

Yah, that's about it.

Bye-bi! *ninja-vanishes and plays a zombie killing game*
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »