Reviews for Guardian of Fire Island
Chibiko chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
I loved your story ! You write really well :)
koyama chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
a wonderful reading. i couldn't stop reading! i hope you have more such innovative story ideas.

maybe till next time koyama
Novellagirl chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
Truly a magnificent story! Job well done !
Wisher chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
This has to be the third or fourth time I've read this story: love it! The characters, the world... The relationship between Masou and Keahi is so sweet... really one of the best. And I love your magic system and Masou's personality, specially when rereading. The ending inside de volcano is so full of emotion...
Talysse chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
A really swwet story! Love it! Thank you for writing :)
Cam chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
That was genuinely wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this story- it was unique, fun, sweet and kept me hooked. Great job!
Ciara Darren chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I came back after making an account to review your story. Read it a few weeks ago, and it still keeps coming back to me. Thank you for sharing. The interaction between the characters, especially Keahi and the fire god is awesome, but each of your secondary relationships are well thought out and engaging.
Yuka chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
OMG... That was just exotic and beautiful in a total of so many levels! Ya know, throughout the story I was hoping that Masou was the Fire God and there it is! My wish came true. Ah! How I just love Masou and Keahi. Thank you so much for this lovely story
Mythisea chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
This was an incredibly fun story to read since I like this specific style of fantasy :D Thanks for a good story! What got me, really, was how to pronounce Keahi's name. I couldn't decide whether to put an English pronunciation on it or Japanese, and every now and then I'd stop to try and decide again xP
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
oh goodness this is such a cute evil tale
HeidiFox chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Aw! perfect ending!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
I'm going to miss this's been going on for a while, and you're not the only one attached to the characters! must end at some point...wonderful job though!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
Ah, its sad to see this story is almost at an end. But it was an excellent story, truly enjoyable, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
lovesyoumore chapter 24 . 9/4/2012