Reviews for There's a Boy Behind the Glass
A chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
thank you for making me wait a year. :l
barfuss chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
It's such a pity you won't continue this story, it was really interesting to follow! But then again, I really understand since I never finish my stories, either. So rather than complain I'd like to say thank you for all the effort you've put in so far! And honestly: Not finishing your stories doesn't exactly make you a bad person. I'm sure you've learned a lot from writing this story, as we have from reading it. So cheer up and thanks for informing your readers. I know it's a difficult step to give up on a story as well. I'd really love to read more of your stuff so if you should ever upload anything...
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Hey, no worries. Even though it is sad that you are not continuing, I can't wait for anything you put up. I hope you make it big one day because you got the talent. I love all the characters and it is sad to say goodbye, when is a goodbye ever happy? Please give your new account if you make another account. I did the same thing but I stopped at chapter one, so let's just say you are a hell lot better than me. I wish you luck for all your writing future and that one day I can hold a hard copy of you book that is not self-published.

Thank you for your dedication up to this point.
yenks chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I love your story! I read it in one day, and couldn't stop. I hope you're going to write the next chapter soon, 'cause it's really hard to wait (:

Thank you for the lovely story!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
curious and curiouser. Like it but there is a certain air about it like twilight. still the curiousity of what is going on is killing me.
Astronomia chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Gah, why is this story so good? I was just hoping that the chapter wouldn't end. Great job! Please update soon!
A chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Thank you for caring about your loyal readers.
little.artist chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
HEY :) Finally, another chapter :D Strangely, I don't actually mind this being late - I understand how stories can collapse sometimes, and I wish you luck for the rest of this! Great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
I'll stick by you till the end.

Can't wait for more.

Have a good week.
Natalie Field chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
Interesting. Continue.
little.artist chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Okay, I'm actually not anonymous: I've been reviewing for the last few chapters and for some reason, I can't log in...but that could'nt keep me away! Your chapters are good and everything, but is something going to happen soon? BECAUSE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME D: Anyway, good luck and update soon please! I love this story!
musicalfishieXD chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
so for some strange reason its not letting me log in to do a signed review, and my mom called me right before i started actually writing this so i cannot for the life of me remember what i was going to say. but i like this chapter, and i wish that you would update more, but i completely understand why you didnt. i hope to start seeing this one more regularly. also, im really curious about who he's always on the phone with.

untilnexttime...
RDScholar chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Yeah, Devin. Come on. Everyone knows you have to have a destination spot. hehe.

Anyways...yes I miss you very much. :D This was another good chapter. I kind of liked reading about Milo and Zach, it's cute.

I'll be patiently waiting. :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Can't wait for more!

Hope you update soon!

Have a great day!

-Ifly*hugs*
barfuss chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Yay! Thanks for updating! I loved the new chapter and can't wait for the next update! The picture of Zach you uploaded is really cool! I didn't imagine him exactely that way, but it's really adorable with Milo...
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »