Reviews for Melodies of Life
FaithMemory chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
It must have been hard for you to let go and say goodbye. We should find our places in this world. Live happily and with contentment. Being normal, isn't bad. Sometimes we just have to be normal to fit in this world. be happy for a change and live positively. Let him go.

Just like I said, there are improvements! :D

Keep writing! :D
FaithMemory chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I like this chapter! You delivered her feelings well. And I can clearly imagine what was happening, thanks to your clear bits of descriptions. There are some errors but what the heck! :D

I like how it ended. The girl started hopeless and at the end she regained that hope and decided to move forward. Nice!

keep writing!
FaithMemory chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Great story! It was well written even with some obvious mistakes. But, as a witness of your past stories, i have to say that you improved dramatically well. In other words, you're much better now than before of course.

The feel of the story is there and I love how you wrote every single word from it. As for the story, I think it is a story where anyone would want to be in it. A love story that is quite rare these days.

I have to say overall, you did an impressive job. I can't wait for more works from you!