Reviews for You Said
A Fire Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hey, there! There is not really a rhythm or consistency to this poem, but it is extremely relatable. Especially these lines:
"I was blind to your deceitfulness— /

Did you ever even truly care? /

Was the deception there the entire time? /

Or did it manifest itself as time went by?"

Those pack a punch, and are definitely relatable! I think you cut straight to the heart of many friendship troubles, and I'll bet these words bring comfort to those who have lost friends that they're not the only ones and that someone understands. Well done!
Luna Carn chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I think you went a little overboard with the excessive bolding, underlining, and italicizing. Besides that, though, the actual content of this poem is enthralling. I can really feel the emotions of the narrator.
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I give you a virtual hug Netty! *Huggles* I'm so sorry that happened to you. ): I know it seems like the thing that everyone will say to you, but I do really mean it. I just can't think of anything more eloquent than that to say. 8( *is sad that she can't think of anything else to say*

I guess I could review the actual writing? Yes, yes, I can do that. I liked how you bolded and underlined and italicized certain phrases and words. It gave what you were saying more meaning. Uh, I liked it? I truly did, I'm just not good at reviewing really meaningful and deep stuff like this. You can't just really only say 'I liked it! :)' to something like this. _ It's just not right I tell you! Hn, so, I think that's all I have to say. And...Have a Merry Christmas! :D

*gives another virtual hug*