Reviews for Choose Me
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
YAY !

Lucas and Sandra
little evil eve chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
omfg i love it! cxant wait till the next one are they ever going to get marry though?
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
UGH I was SO MAD at you! I mean, how could you even THINK of doing that to them! They did nothing but love each other! UGH! Haha. My oh my, I'm sad. I love these two way too much! Can I steal them ;D No jk, I wont steal yer story or characters. I'd fuck it up if I tried stealing it.
ACKLAX3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
AH SANDRA AND LUCAS! I've missed them! I loved this and look forward for more Sandra and Lucas oneshots! Sorry for the late review:)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome oneshot. I thought that they might not get back together. I as wrong. I love the twists that you put. Well done.
Kalilah chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I haven't even read the main story about this couple yet but this short story with Lucas' POV actually had tears coming to my eyes. Sandra's actions really annoyed me since all she seemed to achieve was hurt Lucas. Their relationship might seem stronger and all but ...argh.

You're really good at conveying your characters' feelings. I'm also a bit biased since I haven't read the main story. Which means I haven't exactly had the chance to get to know Sandra. Whereas with this short story, I can see how much Lucas loves her and who can resist a guy who's capable of such deep love. :D
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I really like this. So cute. And I want me a Lucas too!
xsweetxtartx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aww, i've missed sandra and lucas :)

anyways, thanks for the christmas present and happy holidays!
babyk2278 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow! This was awesome lulu ! I really enjoyed reading about Sandra and Lucas! They are one of my favorite fictionpress couples! Great writing also!'

Can't wait for more of these!

babyk2278 :)
chng234 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i was upset when they broke.. but they r together in the end
Everlasting Dreams chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
HEHEHEHHE.
Magin 2152 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
AH

thank you thank you thank you!
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I was so close to crying! Lucas' POV just made me so heartbroken! I loved it so much! They really are just perfect together! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
matchutea chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ohmygosh,

Thanks so much Jenelle. ;D

BEST Christmas gift any other can give.

It made me realize that I miss Sandra and Lucas so much.

I'm so glad everything worked out in the end.

Its absolutely spectacular! ;D

Tom, is very understanding.

Is Troy ever gunna get his ass whooped? ;D

I always knew Troy and Marcy would end up together.

I seriously miss Sandra and Lucas, though and there lovey-dovey actions. ;D
MAYYY chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
yay i love sandra and lucas
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »