Reviews for Choose Me
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
YES! I missed Sand and Luke so much! They seemed so perfect as characters that I wanted to slap them both, but then they made each other do really stupid things. :) They're so dysfuncitonal.

I honestly hated Sandra in this. So much. While reading this I actually wanted both Tom and Luke to leave her and move on. But then I realized that this was never going to happen so I was cheering for Luke. :)

Thanks for posting this!
All Over You chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh, this was a sweet one-shot. At first I was a little confused as to why Sandra broke up with Lucas, but then I figured that it was another one of those long-distance relationships that don't seem like they'll work out, but end up working out in the end. I'm glad shetried a new relationship with Tom (total sweetheart btw) but figured out that the only person she wanted to be with was Lucas. Glad things worked out for them in the end. Oh and I adored Troy, as always.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
AHH! OMG! Hahahah!

aw~ Thanks so much for this oneshot!1 ;D
Water Colours chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved this story so much~ 3
ArcusLibri chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww, it was so nice to hear from Sandra and Lucas again, it was a nice holiday present. Tom seemed like a good guy, I kind of feel bad for him, but I'm happy that things worked out in the end. Great story!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm glad their circle of love never ends. They always end up together. :)

Great job!
A Paper Airplane chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was really long... I love it! That was so cute! You had me screaming at Sandra, "WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM?" Tom is adorable XD
shoe-aholic chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
OMG, I sincerely hope Sandra didn't do it with Tom because that would really lose the specialness of her and Lucas's relationship, though I'm glad they're together again! I was sort of angry with Sandra when I foind out she was dating again but i guess I understand her feelings now )

Can't wait for the next one-shot (whenever it comes out!)

x
Deleted123321 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love Lucas and Sandra '! They are my favorite couple EVER :-) i can't wait for another oneshot
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Whoa. That was totally unexpected but... expected at the same time if you get what I mean... No.. You probably don't :P

I feel really sorry for Tom TT But I suppose it really can't be helped..

When I first saw this pop up in the finished stories section, and I read the summary, the first thing I thought of was "Haha what coincidence! The main characters are called Lucas and Sandra too!" until I realised the author xD

But yay for one shots! :D
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3