Reviews for The Power Within Part II: Forgotten Mysteries
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
IT SOUNDS LIKE SQUIRRELS HAVING SEX!

best line ever

Drake is f*cking awesome, he's insane and he's a dragon, he's my hero now
Darkfairy102 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter!

Darkfairy102 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I noticed that when you used paragraphs like this: ""You said everything. Ok let's start the day you were born then. You father was an asshole, and frankly you mom didn't want him to be you father. Well he had his way, and nine months later you were born. She didn't have the finances to keep you, so she dumped you in an orphanage. Your foster parents cared for you for about four years. That's when the same woman that left you, left your brother. You took care of him a lot better than your fake parents took care of you. Well after a while he gets adopted, and you are left there. You are now seven at this time. Well nobody wants you, so you continued to grow up there, and you are miserable. Your little brother came to visit you every month, but one day he doesn't. You are upset. You figured that he didn't want to come this time, or that he forgot. Well as you continue to be in denial, six more months passed by. You finally had enough, and go to where he lives. There you see him throwing a tantrum, and his 'father' gets angry, and hits him. You don't like that. You break the window, and jump on top off him. Odds are against you, since you are now eight and are against a drunk thirty six year old. You end up getting thrown at some cabinets then the hospital, and you brother was sent to a child abuse facility. During your stay, you get news that your brother had pasted on, died, gone forever. You don't know what to do, so you continue through life depressed until you are fourteen. That's when I come in. Literally; I get stabbed inches away from your pulmonary artery. I give you, Kazuya, Sakura, Erica and many, many, many others a special power that reflects on you character. You are now seventeen. A big adventure, that they can fill you in on later, happens. In the end you fight and APPEAR to die, for the second time. First time you were posing as an alliance of the siblings. Akuma only managed to think he killed you, since Death opened a portal to hell, and took the blow herself. As we are there, I am able to separate from you. I end up taking your form, and you took the form of when Kichigai-Bijin possessed you, since it was the most recent. I have kept the memories, since I have the original form of you. You also haven't aged since we have been here, since here, time doesn't exist. That's your pathetic life in a nutshell, any questions?" he asked sarcastically. D. or now Riku nodded slowly taking in every piece of information he had just received. "Well that's too bad. Now get out of my dimension!" The two of them turned back, Riku still trying to understand what just happened to him."

there was a lot of misspellings. You need to watch that 'cause it might confuse some of your readers. Other than that, great chapter!

Granny Tg chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I 3 Riku! Grreat chapter can't wait for the next one
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
nice, especially Kazuya and Riku's banter, I can't wipe the smile off my face, literally, not even detergent works, blegh
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
so is he as skilled as he was before he died?
Granny Tg chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Kyaaaaaaaa! U brought back Riku! I love u! And u killed of erika kool. I didnt like her not much of a character if even in her death Sakura was thinking about Riku's death instead of Erika who JUST died!
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
FIRST!

not really, I don't care about being first, good chapter though, and it makes me happy Riku is back, even if he doesn't remember his past
Darkfairy102 chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Awesome chapter!

Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
how predictable
Darkfairy102 chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Awe... I liked Erica. Shame to see her go. Awesome chapter!

Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
awesome? ERICA IS F*CKING DYING
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
yay Kazuya is gettin his powers back!
Darkfairy102 chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
I'd probably have the same reaction as Kazuya xD Great chapter!

Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
I get the feeling that Ghost is either Riku (and demented) or one of his souls, sounds deliciously ironic and many things have such twists, I've gone so insane taht I can tell when a plot twist will occur and about half of the time I guess correctly what it will be, this might be one of those times but i doubt it, am I rite?

P.S. GOOD CHAPPIE