Reviews for Runway Royalty
No more updates? :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Stopped updating? :(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Wow, nice turn of events. I'm still wonder what did Paris' mother did to warrant such trauma and distress from her. I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment of this story.

Nejie chapter 9 . 12/2/2014

Btw, I'm bother by the way Andie is acting, for a gal who was characterized as cold before, she now seems to be so open like she's more forward with her feelings towards Ashley and Mary. IMHO, although she sort of had that intervention in Runaway Queen, the change seem to be abrupt/sudden for me. Its been only a few months since the events of the previous story. I can't seem to associate this present Andie to the past Andie.
dnmann chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Great story. We need more, soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Update please. Really love this story, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Please update. I really love this story
sparks3933 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Really enjoying this story and the dynamic between these two ladies, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Updateeee plzz:)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Great as always...loved it.
wheres the rest? Update soon plzzz.
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Well, shit. O_O Waiting for the next chapter! :D Just a note though, don't rush! The dialogue in this chapter was kind of confusing. :\ I don't understand who's talking where in this convo. :X

"We? No. Me? Yes" I replied. "But when we were talking about it before, you hardly realized it was important. You acted like you didn't want to go. At least let me go in your place."

"What? No. She's my girlfriend, why would I let you go? I'm there to support her and everybody else."

"I can support her and everybody else just as well as you can. Come on, Andie. You guys are dating so you always get to do cool shit."

"What cool shit have I done?"

"You go to after parties. You went to New York City to watch Golde Magazine's collection and stayed at a five-star hotel were other models and celebrities have stayed at. You've been in various magazines and all over TMZ. Do I need to continue?"

"Ok, so I have done cool shit. Your point?"

Alex's jaw dropped and Damien decided to cut in. "I've been in this industry for a long time. I can try and pull some strings for you, Alex" he said before walking over to sit down with Sarah.

Apart from that, everything's awesome! I wonder if you're going to break Andie and Paris up. O_O
h earthserpent chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
:D update. :)
mary hater lol chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
dude seriously i dont like mary can someone kill her pls? pandie ftw
Izaa chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
fuck mary i hate her
h earthserpent chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
:D OH MY GOSH YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU! :) bring on the next one.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »