Reviews for Body, Mind, Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Great story!
Hyaci chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This is so amazing. It's not a subject matter I'd have read of my own volition, but it's superbly constructed.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I loved Julian's role in this. He is perfect, so supportive. What an amazing friend.
blankblankblankblankblank chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I like this, as a story in itself, and an expression of, well of all of the above. I hope you don't mind me adding this to my community. One thing though, your story skirted around stating the actual thing just a tad bit too long, but that's just my opinion, otherwise a very full story.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
that was beautiful! i admit that i was just looking for another fluffy slash story, but this was beautiful ) i'm glad it ended kinda happy, too many real-life stories like this don't. thank you for sharing!
plumblossom chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
What I think I would like is to have this story sandwiched with more story, so that the conclusion of this is interwoven with another thing. For me the story is a lovely delicate thing that suddenly develops big galumphing boots at the end. In other words, I like it, but the conclusion is a little heavy-handed and clumsy for the set-up.
Cadence chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is a really difficult topic and I am awed at your bravery for choosing to write this. This story was just incredible. Julian, Mara, Sarah, and Beth are amazing. I'm so glad that Alex and Deana have such wonderful friends to count on. If you haven't already, you should watch the Law & Order: SVU episode Transitions. It's about a transgender girl and the struggles she goes through every day in school, trying to get people, including members of her family, to accept her.
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
A very moving story. Very well written - especially since its such a hard topic to write about.

Beautiful story.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
aw -

so sweet :)

(at first, i thought she was pregnant. it took me a while to realise what that part about Dean being born meant.)
TinyMusicalShore chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awesome concept. All until the explanation in the middle, I was trying to come up with situations that could have come up with, but Deana's was certainly not one I thought up. I really enjoyed this, it was different and fresh :)
Amethystars chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow. Just such a lovely story, and you wrote it with your usual lovely way with words. It was beautiful!

I really liked how Julian played a big part in the story, even though it wasn't his story.

So thanks for writing!