Reviews for Namahage Dreamers
Twilight chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Potatoes! Nutsack! Ouch.
Twilidramon chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Interesting game; I'd play it.
Twilidramon chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Sounds more like YGO to me...
Twilight chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Also, Lo would totally play in one of Hazuki's songs.
Twilidramon chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Heh; this is a good one. The thing about the gray eyes isn't too far off, really.
Twilidramon chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I don't know why, but I kind of want to hug Cristian. He seems like a nice guy.
Deathcas chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
AJSC HYNAU3IHM2IMZINHXTNY CRISTIAN! -glomps-

Ahhh, I really enjoyed this. Gives us a good insight into the guys' lives outside of killing the Elkheria. SHOWERSSSSSSSSSSSSS! -shot- I kinda feel bad about Yuki this chapter. I don't hate him but it is kinda unfair. Besides, he knows that he likes Ross so why would he be embarrassed?

I mean, I don't really get naked around people but...well, I've got a reason.

(Also, seems a little random but this review box is playing up so if the format is off, sorry!)

Also, the mental image of Al using those showers is amusing me solely because he's too tall to fit. -jokes- But wait, would Yuki be unable to shower around Al since he's pansexual? Hm...but Al doesn't play sports with them so I guess he would never have to worry about that.

Still...LHAKFXEUI JUSTIN/CRISTIAN I AM SHIPPING YOU TWO LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! (And yes, even though I ship Justin/Hikaru I can ship this too. XD)
Emmahaa chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aw! THAT'S SO CUTE!

I actually really like this, which is kinda odd but ITS'S ADORABLE! New insight on Naota XD
Deathcas chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
D-dedicated to me! -blushes- T-thanks mate...I've never really had anything dedicated to me before so well...it does mean a lot. :D

Anyway, moving along to the actual review!

Did I mention how amazingly sweet this story is? I usually dislike love stories, but this one...I just really like this one. There's something so...uniquely wonderful about this one. :) Very beautiful.

Plus, all the talk of video games made me very happy! Can I take a really wild guess and say that the final fight of NS will be a lot like the final fight described by Yuu in this tale. XD I might be wrong, but who knows...

Nyeh, but enough of me babbling -everyone knows I rabble on too much-. I just really love this story! It's funny and nice and so epic.

:D Fantastic story! -glomps- And I probably should wish you a Merry Christmas too Gosh dang, it's so close now.