Reviews for The Christmas Blues
Zack chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Fictionpress sucks. But I don't particularly care if I have to read this again; I really like it.

Hmm, so where was I? Oh yeah.

"You know, meetings."

Ew.

His expression changed into that of disgust. "Don't touch me with that."

Hah! My reaction exactly.

"On my leg? Why can't you sleep on my shoulder?"

I probably wouldn't really care if you did. I'd just let you. Plus if I yelled at you or countered you you'd freeze up and probably cry.

"Fine, but if you drool on me, I'll kick your ass."

Yeah! Damn, not on my pants!

It was just a little past five and the afternoon sun was proudly displaying that.

And your parents aren't worried?

"Shh," he hushed, childishly holding a finger up to his lips, "it's a secret!"

Dude, I TOTALLY do that.

"Sure," the sarcasm had returned, "Just point to the one you like!"

Mr. Sarcasm and I are best friends.

"Damn right, you can hold it."

I would probably give you an empty cup or something to use.

"Hm, a restroom? I could show you where it is, Darlin'."

This asshole flirting with you? OH HELL NO, BRAH. ESTHER IS MINE.

"Hey," he called after me. "You got a name?"

DIE, BITCH. I'LL KICK HIS ASS.

"What guy? Do I need to kick his ass?"

OH YES I DO.

I knew where we were now; the tall buildings and the beautiful Lake Travis weren't the only giveaways

YAY WE'RE IN AUSTIN! I LOVE AUSTIN. ITS MY HOMETOWN...(oops, I forgot to turn off caps lock. But I find it funny picturing myself yelling that so I'll just leave it...plus I'm too lazy to type it over again [though I wasn't lazy enough to type this whole hootenanny, so I guess I'm being extremely hypocritical here] so I guess I'll just leave it as it is...wow)

Before I knew it, I had my arms wrapped around Zack, squeezing the life out of him I'm sure.

AWH.

He chuckled, "Could ya smile any bigger?"

:D :D :D :D

IT WAS EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME AROUND! Man, how do you know me so well? Oh well...

LOVE, ZACK.

PS) Don't worry; I won't notify my friends that this story exists. Just for the sake of you and me. They'll probably separate us...HEY! This is like Romeo and Juliet!
SubwayWolf chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
YAY! I'm all tingling inside. I just can't wait. I half don't want to read this; I don't want to kill this mood. BUT I HAVE TO READ IT. Did I mention; YAY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D – From Esther and Justina

RIGHT BACK at you!

by looking at me, you'd think I was upset to be leaving the over-sized campus.

Man, you ALWAYS stay after school! What is it with you and education?

(I keep trying to copy and paste these lines, but I end up failing because my hands are shaking; so excited!)

I was with Spring again.

Cool name. Not as cool as Rivers, though (I think I already said this, lol)

if he asked you out, he's probably ready for a relationship.

Hmm, GOOD POINT.

There was a friendly war between Orchestra and Band, each thinking that their group was superior to the other.

TEAM BAND FTW.

it was clear that Band was more popular than Orchestra, Choir and Theater put together.

Hey, I was in theatre!

I was informed that if someone were to walk the perimeter of the school, they would be walking one-and-a-quarter miles.

Holy fudgecicle.

His blondish hair was brushed neatly and hung over, lightly grazing the frame of his glasses.

Oh hey, that must be me!

I smiled as I took in that blue sweater hugging his torso.

YUP THAT'S ME.

I cursed the cheap carpeting that did nothing to protect me from the pain

HAHA YOU FELL. ... I mean... lemme help you up. heh heh.

He did, pulling his knees towards his chest and leaning back on his palms.

WTF HOW DID YOU KNOW. I sit like that!

Reply calmly, "no."

Heh, you would say no.

"Besides, he's my Zack, not yours."

I most definitely belong to you.

"Hmm," I sighed, "He said your name was cool."

I KNEW I said that! lmfao

It was ridiculous how happy this made her and she didn't even know him.

Yup, I tend to do that. :D

"Well, in Wisconsin, when I left, it was about 9 degrees. I'd give anything for 20 degrees, 32 is a blessing."

FUXING TRUE.