Reviews for Wonderland's Void: Spirit Week
effortless-inelegance chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ah aha! I loved this, the characters have not changed at all from the original. I was laughing so hard I think I formed a six-pack. XD now on to that other oneshot you wrote! :DD

-Grammar
arithelilly chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Fav author ever
Arithelilly34 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Best story ever, ur an awesome author. Currently I am sitting in my room laughing my butt off at 2 in the morning, my parents thinking going crazy
slytherinsareboss chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes! Just yes. I've read everyone of your Wonderland stories. They're wonderful. Lol.
-Linsey
F.H.W chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Its full of craziness! And its super funny! I love it! March is soooooo adorable! Alice and Spade are so cute together XD! This costume week thing was awesome, seriously. Great idea! together XD! This costume week thing was awesome, seriously. Great idea!
KoriLee123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
So Im pretty sure March is my favorite person, tied with Hatter and White(: Please write more(:(: I love these guys sooo much!
Rebekah00710 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
AMAZING! I love your stories there soooo original, utterly fantastic...
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
PLEASE WRITE A FULL SEQUEL!

It's one of those books you can never get tired of, I absolutely adore it.

How about Tina & Autumn visiting Wonderland, there's a crisis?

Wonderland's fading & they have to figure out why?

I don't know, something?

So amazing.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
BEAUTIFUL! OUTSTANDING~ I can't even stress how much I loved this. Wow. This was so great.

Kudos

$*Aradia Cloud*$
Aya Marie Love chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I...I am so touched! That you would honor me with the privelage of having the story released for me... I COULD CRY! Enough with the dramatics, I think that was the best epilogue I have ever read! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I adore your writing and your imagination!

Sincerely,

Your delighted fan

Aya Marie
Magicmilk chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I laughed, cried and nearly passed out from lack of air to my brain. I clap.
BloodyGlaiveDragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Haha, I read this right after I finished Wonderland's Void: Return Call. This oneshot was hilarious! XD
Queen Charlie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AND I DON'R NEED A TITLE TO BE QUEEN EITHER!
Poprocks chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
FINALLY! i lived the oneshot. Was cool to see what happened afterwards. Will there be another?