Reviews for Solid
BurstofPassion chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Oh my gosh! I'm literally tearing up right now!
jewelwriter chapter 29 . 9/7/2012
it is really good i enjoyed it and stayed up all night just to finish it
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Holy crap Jen can really connect the dots
TempestintheStorm chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
Does Fin mean, 'The End'?
TempestintheStorm chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
"I mean, what? You pee on a stick and it knows all the magical answers in the world?" Ahhh... Jessie you're golden
TempestintheStorm chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
one word: !
TempestintheStorm chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOL! XD When Robbin first walked in, I was like, "OH NO! I DON'T WANT TO READ THIS! THAT DUDE SAID THE WRONG THING! *slowly scrolls down page and continues reading*" It was hilarious, as you can see.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
SEELEY JUST TOOK BELLA SWANS PLACE AS NUMBER ONE ON LIST OF CHARACTERS I LOATHE.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I know you pobably won't read this sense your book has been posted for a while but here's the thing...SEELEY FREAKING PISSES ME OFF! she's acting like a little bitch first and now she's like, oh no what have i done? i think she knows what she's done. ungrateful bitch.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
This is seriosly a step down-acually more like 10 steps down from l!qu!d. All Seeley seems to do now is bitch and complian and lets get serious, what 17 year old girl ( especially with a bf like Seeleys) has hardly even kissed him and doesn't want to even call him her boyfriend. If these past chapters are any telling of the rest of solid, you should have stopped at 1. i don't mean to be harsh but its true.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Personally, i would like to see more seeley/robbin PDA
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
I'm sorry, but this scene didn't make sense to me. Up until now she was worried about hurting Robbin. Now she's deliberately hurting him? It doesn't wash. She has proven, repeatedly, to be a little illogical, but this still doesn't quite fit.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Wow... I didn't see that one coming. Then again, managers care the most about the money that their talent brings in, not the talent him-or-herself. If she won't take money, he'll probably guilt her next.

Another sidenote question: whatever happened to Seeley's dancing? What was the purpose of her dancing, if not to become a professional dancer?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I'm curious: how does she feel about Robbin? In the previous story she was imploding when she believed that he didn't care. Now she seems almost disinterested. Is it just her phobia about the press?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Seeley seems almost uninterested. If I hadn't just read Liquid, I might have thought that she was ready to break things off with Robbin. It is a good thing that he truly does understand her so that he can look past her almost complete lack of "need" for him.
232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »