Reviews for Amethyst Night
ruth492 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Keep up with the great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Omg I wish there was more... :,(
Evangeline Curls chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
this chapter itself was alright, but the ending was really awkward. The last little paragraph is really out of place. Kind of like you were not sure how to end the chapter, but you didn't want to write more, so you just put whatever at the end. I have to say, as interesting as it was to read a little more about his past, this was by far my least favorite chapter. Everything just felt really rushed, and not very well planed/thought out. I would rewrite this chapter. Don't rush to much on the emotions and the story about his former lover. Tell us a little more. Although I can understand if you just don't like to sit and write for a long time, or if writing too detailed is boring or something, but this chapter needs a little TLC.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way or anything, like i mean don't all of a sudden take a really long break b/c of this critic. I really like this story, and it would make me really sad if you all of a sudden didn't update for like weeks!
starnight3 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter! It was so cute, well towards the end :)
desiatto chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
This is a fantastic story, I just love the historical slave scenario. It would also be interesting to see more of a friendship form between Apolline and Sam! Great job, can't wait for the next!
starnight3 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Good chapter! I wonder what is going on...
Opalstar45 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I love it! Keep up the good work :)
littlemiss76 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This should be really good. :)