Reviews for One Month in 'Hell'
Dreamerofthesky chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I like it so far! It's very believable and easy to read. There there a couple typos but nothing really to worry about. ;D You have described Enny and Milly very well. Good job! Continue! :)
Imperio chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I like it ) Please update )
Cynthia Brent chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I really like this! I was totally fooled by the surprise when Enny and Milly don't even recognize her. Plus I like how the main character can be funny and joke about things that are really painful for her. Hope you write more!

One suggestion - for readers outside Australia, you should explain if "year 11" means junior year in high school, like in the USA, or if it goes by a different schedule.

Great job!
mangareaderperson chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
quite interesting i wanna know more

i like it :D
ohmygodhello chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This is good! Update soon xD
shanaenae123 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
ep! okay it's still the first chapter but i'm like jumping up and down my seat :D update! ( i sound demanding ) please update soon. :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hi. The summary is repeat in the chapter and I am wonder if this chapter is prologue or not? :S I am so interesting read this story and hopeful that you'll write a long chapters to make so interesting please. Thanks. :) I am look forward to see who does the football player pick? I am wonder if he and his date end up in love after the bet's over? :) Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am so interesting in this story and don't stop writing please. :) Please update soon. :D Merry christmas and happy new year. Wish you have a great relaxing holiday. Be safe and well. Enjoy the christmas with your family and your friends. :) Take care of yourself. Have fun. *hugs* mwa xo.